• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest fable 2 moment

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score
Re: Funniest fable 2 moment

Well he was snorting every few seconds and turning his head away. I guess I assumed he was laughing then :p

jweaver64

Reaction score

After sex, my wife says "I can't feel my legs!"

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

it took me a long time but i finnaly remember the few parts in fable that made me LOL irl there are 3 times, get ready for a wall of text:

the first time i was helping my friend on his evil save (very early in game) and we where looting the sh!t hole called bowerstone old town houses and my friend told me to 'stand gaurd' so i did, and little did we know the owner of the house was on the belcony, just visable on screen. while my friend was looting, the owner shot me and i stumbeld back the owner was now off screen, i yelled to my friend "HES GOT A GUN" and we both blindly shot at the off screen owner on the belcony, after almost a solid min of shooting we finnaly whent to go see if he was dead, and there he was slumped over the belcony dead, it was purfect

second time, sill helping my friend on his evil save he finnaly got around to shooting the GGs (and this was after he beat the game and took the money wish) so he killed enuff GGs to get to the cave and get the dog trick book (what ever it was) my friend after realising that his dog was dead let out a little "aww" under his breath and then i starting singging im so ronery we loled

and the last time was when i was by my self and i took my wife up to the bowerstone wall (where the 2 chests are and the GG are) to kill her in secret, and i did just that, but while i was celebrating (danceing on her dead body) a villager saw her and yelled "a dead body!!" and started to run a way, i whiped out my master flint lock pistol and shot her dead, i walked up to her body and danced

yup...

Ceh913

Reaction score

Gravestone in Knothole Island "Daniel Gray:Started eating himself. Forgot to stop"

X

Xeon

Mine was when HomgCharlie sent me a voice message over XBL saying he had been banned from projectego

Wicker

Reaction score

When your doing a whore and she says 'did you just cast a fire balll?...' lmao

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

The Hobbe dressed in a girls dress = epic win. =]

The Chad

Reaction score

I proposed to someone in westcliff and just as she said yes a balvarine killed her

faDed

Noob
Reaction score

i think mine was having an 11 person orgy on a mat in the temple of shadows

[email protected]

Gunslinger
Reaction score

I think I laughed for about 20 minutes, but the Girl in the Crucible. I did a bunch of expressions to see all of her reactions...it was just great. I was laughing so hard during and after the whole thing...pretty much through the whole Crucible. Killed everything with a smile :D

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

After I turned Bowerstone Old Town into the slums as a kid I would accept the assassination society jobs and there was the Fat hooker always standing right behind me. So every time after accepting the society's requests I'd whip out my Mast Flintlock Rifle and shoot her in the head...ah evil memories. I was hoping she would respawn as a hot hooker, but no.

Swanny224

Reaction score

Gorgoron was pretty funny. That and the Hoptimus Prime

S

SweetAddison

ScareCrowReturn;235782 said:
Haha! When you laugh at the Funeral for Hammers Dad!

Soooo FUNNY!

And the Other Monk laughs and tells you to stop.. soooo classic!

That's my funniest moment too xDDD
My friend was watching me and then he randomly started cracking up then I did too and I was in tears of laughing and hard to breathe and cramped up stomach xD Oh gosh, I giggled just thinking of that xD

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

When jeeves talks about what he can bu with 100 gold, and mentions w ig "something without rats in them"
also when i gave him 1000 gold and he was so happy then i killed him and took it back

S

Shadowfiend 666

My funniest moment was when i was in the temple of shadows and Cornelius Grim said "Fridays is poker night". Hilarious!

S

SweetAddison

I now have my funny one... I was cracking up so hard cause of the look on my mom's face when I was using the expression "Vulgar Thrust" to my wife, who likes the expression, I nearly cried... mom was funny... and smart!!! She was like "What is he doing? (0_o) is that vulgar thrust?" I was CRACKING UP more cause she knew what the expression was without looking at the game and telling me how she knew it was vulgar thrust and it was HILARIOUS when she tried to swing her hips xDDD

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

^^ * Snif * smells like bull****.

L

LilXDumpling

The best thing to ever happen to me was like the 5th or so time I played it I found out who Gorgoron was....

a little girl with pigtails who likes teddy bears and sock puppets. I laughed so hard my room-mate had to make sure I was still breathing.

Then I gave her a thumbs up and she told me that I might not be destroyed when the day of gorgoron day of massacre arrives. That's when my room-mate shot spaghettiOs out of her nose.... :D

Reaver362

Reaction score

The description of the Classy Carraset. Forgot it word for word.