• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest fable 2 moment

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Funniest fable 2 moment

Was doing co-op with my cousin and we were going for the debauched house party achievement. Got a load of women to all follow us upstairs to try and sleep with them. Got to the screen going black for the actual act and then some bartender who must have followed voice comes over the black screen saying 'Something to quench that thirst sir'. Was really random and came from nowhere and me and my cousin cracked up.

S

Spartan Samuel

The very beginning of the game had a few of my friends and myself laughing our collective asses off (as I was playing through with one, while the other two watched) when the guy asked Rose if she'd reconsider his offer right in the beginning of the game. We all said pedofile at the same time!

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score

i was at the bottom of Garths tower and shot a explosive barrel my evil dude flew across the room bugged out did several somersaults in the air and landed back on his feet it was so funny me and my friend cracked up.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Finding the grave of the Sand Goose, in Oakfield. I do believe Lionhead will never bring it into the game.:p
Also Rosies teddy bears grave in Wraithmarsh.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I remember a grave stone somehwere in Bowerstone. "At the age of 48, Reaver's .48 ended his days." I thought it was witty.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Seigfreid;236516 said:
I remember a grave stone somehwere in Bowerstone. "At the age of 48, Reaver's .48 ended his days." I thought it was witty.

I think I saw that, yeah I imagine he ended a lot of lives. Poor Barnum.:(

F

fable2rules123

The funniest part i think when reaver is surprised that the spire guards is in his secret passage. It isn't secret nomore.

V

Votuse

fable2rules123;236615 said:
The funniest part i think when reaver is surprised that the spire guards is in his secret passage. It isn't secret nomore.

Like seriously.... i don't think 'Reaver's rear passage' has been that secret for many many years (yes that was a gay joke) especially because of me and my rammer. (yes that joke insinuated stuffs) Which i fired all up in that B!tch. (last of the gay jokes)

also is it strange that about the funniest thing i found was when chesty said some sh!t like "I like cutting the legs off of travelers and then watching while they crawl to what they think is the way out, only to find a swamp of flesh eating insects. We will have to play it later. :w00t:"

i was all like "Oh damn.... Chesty can you Co-op with me?" "Please give me that Xbox live name ill do anything!!!!":wub:

anain12

Reaction score

I didn't notice much humor in fable 2.

V

Votuse

Chesty, Oh Chesty why has thou forsaken my friendship. I would of been very strange with you.... all the times you said you wanted me inside you. all the times you told me you had something 'big' and 'hard' just behind that covering that takes way too long to open for such activities that we have had planned.

For now we are no longer bestest of friends and i have this too say

WHO HAS THE MOTHERF|_|CKING BIG AND HARD THING NOW HUH?!?!?!
YEH THATS RIGHT ME AND I'VE BEEN INSIDE YOU AND GUESS WHAT?
IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD!!!!!

sorry me and Chesty left on bad terms......

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

oh gotta love that chesty. personally i loved it when the great shard blew up reavers boat right after he finishes gloating about saving everyone and now we are even and im leaving. it put a smile back on my face after having to put up with him (and not being able to kill him) all the way through his little coward tunnel. bastard made me miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. who doesnt wanna have to fight their way out of a city over run by an army? common, that could have been an epic battle. but no........... gotta run away to mommy. oh there where so manny funny moments and in fable 2 i couldnt possibly pick out any favorites. its just so great. *sniff*

L

LoS 017

One funny thing that happened to me was I was looking around for a trader to buy some clothes. (I can't remember why) and I couldn't find any. After like 30 minutes I finally found one a little ways away. I was like thank god it's about time. So I booked it over to him and was about 5 feet away when *Slice* a highway man killed him. Needless to say I went into a blind rage and decapitated all of the bandits.

Another part that was scary at first but then really funny is when I was in the nightmare hollow and I noticed the house. Then I noticed the expression statue, I unlocked the door and went in. That part scared the crap out of me because the banshee clipped into the camera lol. I laughed about it later.

N

Ninjanoob509

i think the funnies thing for me is when i "accedintly" killed alex... shot her in the face and she flew out my front window. me and my friends burst out laghing... very tragic in the end though lost me daughter...

and if you use the prais dog on one of the kids in town they bark it was halerious... sorry for the spelling

R

Robin Hood

For me it's probably when I was escaping with Reaver and he starts gloating and suddenly there is a bunch of Spire Guards. Reaver goes all quiet then shoots all of them in the head so quick.
Other one was probably today when i was in the crucible at the bandit round.I hit a bandit into an exploding barrel and i flew away with him, i flew off the bridge and started doing acrobatics.It was so funny! Then i suddenly got teliported back to the bridge.
Oh yeah another one was when I was sick of my wife and I took her to a alley to kill her. I liked my daughter, I didn't want her to see it :p. I hit my wife and she went flying over to the middle of the walkway and everyone seen it. Led me to an evil life... I got annoyed cause the child services took my daughter away, Lisa....

L

Liathxx

a villager had a chair attached to her hand and she was just walking around with it like it wasn't there and man that was just so damn funny too bad i shot her though

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i was "taking a trip to paradise", as my hooker wife would have termed it, when a child's voice said "killing people is wrong" and some thing along the lines of i wann be just like you when i grow up

F

fable2rules123

Thats funny. did the chair came off when u shot him/her

V

Votuse

assassin stepping into a group of hobbs that are on a bridge and using aoe force push :D

its like so satisfying when you get them all.

also.....double head shots.

disarm them then shoot them in the nuts after that shoot them in the head...the one connected to their neck this time.

im immature screw it

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I had a Gargoyle pick on my Archmage clothes. That was funny.

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

I was trying to get my The Menace to Society achievement. I got my character undress and started doing pelvic thrusts. Right when I started my roommate came in and looked at the screen and then just stared at me with this 'WTF?' look on his face. He looked at the screen and walked off shaking his head. I tried to tell him it is an achievement but....I was laughing to hard