• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Funniest fable 2 moment

A

AimlessCleric

Re: Funniest fable 2 moment

I thought the funniest part was when I was about to kill Lucien, I was all like: lemme take all of this in. You killed my dog, my sister, made me spend my 20s in the spire, etc. Then all of a sudden *BOOM* reaver shot him. " I'm sorry, did you want to kill him?" I really wanted to kill reaver then.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

Revelatory Jerky

This jerky is smoked to perfection and aged in applewood cases, guarded by monks who have taken the vows of jerky celibacy.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Probably when I first started the game, and I saw that dude all dressed up in the deer costume, I thought that was so ridiculous.

brsmith

Reaction score

The headstones on Knothole Island are pretty good. Among them include:
Ben Brooks: Drowned in a shallow stream.
Kevin Watt: Electrocuted.
Lewis Brundish: Decapitated with a rusty spoon.
Fraz Ahmed: In life, we were beneth him. In death, he's beneth us.
Daniel Gray: Started eating himself; forgot to stop.
Claudio DiGiacomo: Eaten by cannabals, digested, then passed... away.

P

pilingasass

i thik it is the rule book in the crucible it say ^^if you dont know how to read please tell anotherone to read it for you if he doesnt know how to read dont bother in telling the doorguard because it dont know have to read either^^

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

reading graves and wondering where the funny leprechaun voices were coming from (didnt realise there were collectble gargoyles)

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hahah, the headstones were funny as well. :ninja:

L

laharl

i loved it when my dog got shot i was all mad then i realised, that bullet went down a foot? that dog was to low to have gotten shot!

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

laharl;317127 said:
i loved it when my dog got shot i was all mad then i realised, that bullet went down a foot? that dog was to low to have gotten shot!

How do you find your dog getting shot funny? :'(

L

laharl

i didnt find that funny, but the bullet would have been like a foot over his head

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Ahh okay. Hehe.

Lord Valance

Voice of the Agency
Reaction score

I just read the line for the chicken suit.

Put this suit on and transform yourself into what you've always wanted to become. Look in the mirror and say you wanna chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard.

Wicker

Reaction score

William1193;317123 said:
reading graves and wondering where the funny leprechaun voices were coming from (didnt realise there were collectble gargoyles)

Leprechauns are Irish, the gargoyles were Scottish.

S

Spencer4678

I found the Extra Salted-Peanuts was funny.

Two peanuts were walking down the street, and they were assaulted. They had it coming.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Lord Valance;317300 said:
I just read the line for the chicken suit.

Put this suit on and transform yourself into what you've always wanted to become. Look in the mirror and say you wanna chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard.

Beat me to it.

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

After my dog was shot, I started thinking....My dog had been pummeled IN THE FACE my multiple Trolls, had been shot my blunderbuss from 2 feet away by bandits, had been shot by Spire-Guards, had been sliced in the head by assassins, and spiked by the comandant-looking-guys....And a single bullet killed him...
I laughed at the rediculousness.

T

tallwaterboy

I took the sex change and turned into a man. Then went home to my straight husband who still gave me gifts and wanted me to take him places, but wouldn't have sex with me. I guess it was true love since he wanted to stay with me at all. Too bad I sacrificed him to the shadows.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

It's so stupid: I give the beggar at Bowerstone Market Bridge 1,000,000 gold, and a little later on even more than that. Be he keeps begging for more! '-_-

Oh ye, almost forgot! When you are still little and go to look what is happening, you find Murgo selling his items. The thing you see him selling is a mirror that should make you beautiful as long as you look in it. Then, when he sold it to somebody, he says ''Now, remember. It only works in complete darkness.'' That was so great XD

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

My moment would have to be when Hammer's father dies and you're standing at the grave, when they start the "Ceremony", I chose to laugh, so one of the monks was trying not to crack a smile :D

Wicker

Reaction score

Fabled Ravrn;320162 said:
My moment would have to be when Hammer's father dies and you're standing at the grave, when they start the "Ceremony", I chose to laugh, so one of the monks was trying not to crack a smile :D

As if you noticed that!! lol