• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Working an a Fable FanFic

Did you like my story?

• Didn't read it, but plan to

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't read it, and don't plan on it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i like it but it could be better but keep it up :)

BWfreak

Reaction score
Yea. I have all these great ideas in my head but when I go to actually put it on the page it comes out slightly off every time lol. Thanks for the feedback by the way, it's the first opinion I've had of my writing from someone I don't actually know. The only feedback I've had is from friends who probably don't wanna tell me my writing sux haha :D

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
no worry i used 2 do what you do aswell but now i forgot how to do a story :) when the next bit coming up

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Namarie, melon- Hail, friend. Quite nice that story was. Though I disagree a bit with your Crawler origin bit. Here's my idea: the Crawler didn't send the Court to Albion; it is the other way around:
"After the Archon (by then still called William Black) defeated the Queen of Blades, her body fell on the earth, making it barren and devoid of life (thus the desert) from her blood sprang a being who hid in only the darkest of chambers (the place where the Court deals Judgement) and who plotted the destruction of the Kingdom. However, it was delayed for ages unknown by a spell of the Archon (the 'luminous spirits of the sands'). One wizard, however, recorded what happened. This wizard later became known as Hallik the Necromancer (see my thread, The Hordes of Hollows) and he made a record of the spell the Archon used and (later, when he was corrupted by the Sword of Aeons) the counterspell to use for its diffusal. Centuries later, this knowledge will be used to unseal the terrible plague of darkness."
Made it up, myself, for my fanfic (and, hopefully, a book): The Hordes of Hollows.

BWfreak

Reaction score
Namarie, melon- Hail, friend. Quite nice that story was. Though I disagree a bit with your Crawler origin bit. Here's my idea: the Crawler didn't send the Court to Albion; it is the other way around:
"After the Archon (by then still called William Black) defeated the Queen of Blades, her body fell on the earth, making it barren and devoid of life (thus the desert) from her blood sprang a being who hid in only the darkest of chambers (the place where the Court deals Judgement) and who plotted the destruction of the Kingdom. However, it was delayed for ages unknown by a spell of the Archon (the 'luminous spirits of the sands'). One wizard, however, recorded what happened. This wizard later became known as Hallik the Necromancer (see my thread, The Hordes of Hollows) and he made a record of the spell the Archon used and (later, when he was corrupted by the Sword of Aeons) the counterspell to use for its diffusal. Centuries later, this knowledge will be used to unseal the terrible plague of darkness."
Made it up, myself, for my fanfic (and, hopefully, a book): The Hordes of Hollows.

Awesome story! When you do write it let me know. It sounds really interesting and I wanna read it :)

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It is so heartwarming to see good people in this site. Frankly, this is better than Facebook.

BWfreak

Reaction score
It is! I looked for a Fable group on Facebook and found only one and no one ever posts or responds to posts. So I finally gave up and googled "Fable forums" and found this site lol

r5v3n

Indifferent Member
Reaction score
Just what I wanted! You know, you've got a very exciting style in writing those stories of yours...!

BWfreak

Reaction score
lol thnx still a bit left of this chapter before i post though it will hopefully be up by tomorrow night :D

ParamoreBabe

Reaction score
This is very good! The only thing I thought was kinda wierd was the way that the chapters were split up in the begining, but overall, it looks very good! Keep it up! :D

BWfreak

Reaction score
Thanks :D I am still working on the final battle. I'm kinda stuck, but i'll get it haha