• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ugh...Please help, anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score
Ugh...Please help, anyone...

So I picked up my copy of Fable 2 this morning. I got to the point in the game where...

You have to open the chest that contains the treasures of your ancestor,

I tried to open it and a message displayed on the screen telling me to go to fable2.com for details. I went to Fable2.com and there wasn't any information about aquiring my limited edition items. Also, I heard that I get all my pub games gold and items in this chest as well. I spent a long time earning those pub game items and I would really like to get to use them. I was browsing the internet to see if other people have this problem and it seems they have, I've heard that I was supposed to be given a code that I redeem over xbox live that should have the items I need. After checking my game case a few times I've discovered that there isn't a code anywhere. Is this a fault of the person who i pruchased the game from or am I missing something that is right infront of my face?

MasterJh

Reaction score
Re: Ugh...Please help, anyone...

I'm guessins you bought LE then? Uhhh well try going to fable2.com and actually signing into your live account, see if that does anything.

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

yeah logon to live and it will work im 50% sure :>

N

Necronomnicon

Did you think to punch in that little redeem code in the card ya got in the box? Do it from the dashboard and use it the same as a gold card , it'll takee you to the download screen, the patch was only about 56.6k or so if i Recall, so I'm assuming the item are already on ALL of the discs and the LE gives a pass to get the patch to enable them, anyhow I'm stuck at this dude named Monty for my last gold coin can't seem to be able to talk to him to finish the quest if anyone can tell me how lol... when I get to the chest I'll post here if I get into it I got the LE also...

P

P3NGU1N

Ok. The chest is for the online games that you've played. It has nothing to do with the pub games. To redeem your pub games simply go to any game master in Fable and ask to play the game. There is a menu option to merge with a character. Select the character you wish to merge with and you will receive your items and your gold when you exit from the game menu. Your first chance to do this is when you:

Visit Theresa in Bowerstone as an adult

There you go, have fun.

By the way. You can still merge characters even if you did not patch the pub games. I can still cheat on my cheating account. I have not, however, tried to merge a character with a cheating account yet. I'm saving that for my evil character, just in case. =P

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I was actually one of the unlucky ones who didn't get the card with the LE. Which explains all the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.