• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The old tin mine

socchop9

Reaction score
The old tin mine

Who finds that the old tin mine was very pointless creation, and if anybody has a reason why it is not pointless then please explain, Thanks

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: The old tin mine

Which Tin Mine?

socchop9

Reaction score

the one in westcliff

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I need to explore more.

socchop9

Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;292901 said:
I need to explore more.

if you haven't found it go to brightwood road in westcliff then follow that un-till you get to the part were the bridge is then go and jump in and it's near the waterfall i think

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Will take a look. Thanks.

Twilight

Reaction score

It has a Gargoyle and chest in it does it not?

socchop9

Reaction score

Twilight;292906 said:
It has a Gargoyle and chest in it does it not?

i got the chest but i didn't see the gargoyle, but i still find it very pointless

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Nah I wish games had alot of landscape that wasnt directly tied to the storyline. I wish developers could have more time and artists to have more leg room to build beautiful levels.

X

xdeathlessxone

i actaully just stumbled across the old tin mine, it doesnt have a gargoyle, all it has is a bunch of bandits and for slaughtering them i was rewarded with a java potion....so wack so yea it is incredibly pointless

althogh there is a statue that looks like the hero from fable one's mom, rememeber that part? thats it tho

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

socchop9;292897 said:
Who finds that the old tin mine was very pointless creation, and if anybody has a reason why it is not pointless then please explain, Thanks

It annoyed me so much that it was just there. It didn't even have a pointless quirck or bit of nostalgia or anything.

Zjuggernaut;292899 said:
Which Tin Mine?

The old one.

Zjuggernaut;292901 said:
I need to explore more.

It's a pointless cave near Westcliff which serves no purpose. No Ancient Scrolls, no quests, nothing.

xdeathlessxone;293377 said:
i actaully just stumbled across the old tin mine, it doesnt have a gargoyle, all it has is a bunch of bandits and for slaughtering them i was rewarded with a java potion....so wack so yea it is incredibly pointless

althogh there is a statue that looks like the hero from fable one's mom, rememeber that part? thats it tho

I might have to check it out again....

X

xdeathlessxone

I might have to check it out again....[/QUOTE said:
yea i mean its a statue of a woman hero wearing a hood like the one from the first game but who knows. its to the right when u walk in, go all the way to the end of the passage, its sitting on a rock or barrel or something

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

socchop9;292917 said:
i got the chest but i didn't see the gargoyle, but i still find it very pointless
There's also a silver key off by the water. The tin mine is just interesting to look at. And fight the bandits.:)

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

If you're saying that the Old Tin Mine is pointless becuse it only has a chest (it does have a gargoyle), then surely the demon door location are pointless? Shouldn't Lionhead just give you the item as soon as you satisfy the demon door and send you on your way? I like exploring and that cave was one way of doing so since it's an area. But heck, that's my opinion.