• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The list of all things fable

Status
Not open for further replies.

CЯ0W

Reaction score
ok the list is of all thing i like ,dont like or just want to let someone know. my list isnt done so if you want to add anythin just post it and ill add it^_^
The List
-LIONHEAD made too many promises and didnt keep these. much like being an evil king
-why'd they change the name of every thing (e.g bower lake is now millfeilds why)
-whered oakfeild, the crucible and bloodstone go???
-they didnt forget the spire yay
-whered driftwood come from
-lionhead put an easter egg in if you go to driftwood (through the old gypsy camp)and swim towards the spire youll come across a lionhead symbol on the ground near the
edge of the map
-i like the sancuary but its because of this that you can only carry 1 type of food or drink
-why cant you dual weild weapons D:
-whats with the guild seal it changed alot (i mean alot)
-why all of a sudden do we have to wear gauntlets to use magic
-though the spell weaving is really awsome
-i dont like the golden trail good thing you can remove it
-wheres the old guild ruins
-if you listen closely to the music in fable 3 it sounds alot like the music from fable 1

OwNzOr

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can remove the golden trail in the options menu. Not 100% sure though.

Epiternal

Reaction score
-lionhead is sad if you go to driftwood (through the old gypsy camp)and swim towards the spire youll come across a lionhead symbol on the ground near the
edge of the map

How's that sad? It's nothing major, just a small easter egg, you want sad try any game made by Nippon Icchi, they'll constantly reference there beloved Disgaea franchise, even including cameos, it's like advertising a game within a game. xP

You could never dual wield anyway, why does this surprise you?

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Methinks someone wants attention.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
oakfield the crucible and bloostone are still exactly where they were in fable 2, and driftwood was always there it just didn't have a name until the gypsies from bower lake were forced to move there

CЯ0W

Reaction score
oakfield the crucible and bloostone are still exactly where they were in fable 2,driftwood was always there it just didn't have a name until the gypsies from bower lake were forced to move there
yes but why cant you go there anymore
driftwood was always there it just didn't have a name until the gypsies from bower lake were forced to move there
in fable 2 i couldnt see any sign of a path leading to a beach at the back of the gypsy camp

CЯ0W

Reaction score
How's that sad? It's nothing major, just a small easter egg, you want sad try any game made by Nippon Icchi, they'll constantly reference there beloved Disgaea franchise, even including cameos, it's like advertising a game within a game.
-lionhead put an easter egg in if you go to driftwood (through the old gypsy camp)and swim towards the spire youll come across a lionhead symbol on the ground near the edge of the map. better?

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
The List
-LIONHEAD made too many promises and didnt keep these. much like being an evil king
Yeah.
-why'd they change the name of every thing (e.g bower lake is now millfeilds why)
So it dosen't seem like Fable 2.5
Away. Again, they don't want Fable 2.5.
-they didnt forget the spire yay
It was always there, the people just need somewhere to live so they need to use the empty land.
-lionhead put an easter egg in if you go to driftwood (through the old gypsy camp)and swim towards the spire youll come across a lionhead symbol on the ground near the
edge of the map
Yep.
-i like the sancuary but its because of this that you can only carry 1 type of food or drink
Mmhmm.
You never could, why now? What would you dual wield anyway, two swords? OwO
-whats with the guild seal it changed alot (i mean alot)
I don't know, honestly.
-why all of a sudden do we have to wear gauntlets to use magic
The will in Heroes is fading, and there is no other way to find the willpower within you as the remains of the guild have been destroyed now.
-though the spell weaving is really awsome
Mmm.
-i dont like the golden trail good thing you can remove it
Okay, you can remove it, so no problem here.
-wheres the old guild ruins
Destroyed; gone. The entrance has been destroyed, so it is somewhere underground.
-if you listen closely to the music in fable 3 it sounds alot like the music from fable 1[/quote]
Okay.

All of my replies to the original statements are in bold and underlined.

Status
Not open for further replies.