• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

That one damn song that you can't run away from!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Lost count of how many times I've found myself singing, humming, and whistling this on the way to work, in the bathroom, while cleaning, cooking, playing games, watching TV, browsing these forums.... I'm doing it right now.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
This gets stuck in my head too.. buuuut, its all good, I like it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

DAT RIFF

DUDUDU-DUN, DUDUDU-DUN, DUDUDU-DUN!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Oh if we're talki'n bout rifts, this has to get stuck in my head, but I fricken love this song, so im fine with that.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I suffer from mash-up syndrome - I get two songs mixed up together and CANNOT EVER separate them EVER AGAIN.

Example: "Like a rhinestone cowboy...touched for the very first time"

Or perhaps Leann Rimes' "how do I live without you" with that gosh-awful Evergreen song that's been brutalised by so many wannabe popstars.

There are even some songs I don't think I'll ever be able to sing properly again - I just...can't do it.

EDIT: Now this is stuck in my head. Watch if you dare, but it will stay with you at least until the end of the day:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Do the Owl seems like a nasty innuendo for... something.

This is my Albion

Reaction score
My over addictive song of the day is Swallow by Emilie Autumn.

The amount of times i got strange looks when it came up on my playlist was priceless. Especially since it was nicely tucked in between I touch myself and face down.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the guitar part of this song out of my head, but it's not a bad thing. Reminds me of 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins, only feelgood instead of melancholy. Plus it's fun and stupid easy to play on the guitar. I should be a pro at playing it by the time I'm on to the next song.

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Im surprised the macarena hasn't been included :O

Thanks, Miss.... Thanks a lot....

~ Just dance, gotta catch 'em all, dadadudu, my head right round, right round, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh macarena~

Lenop

Boyish member
Reaction score
RA MA RA MA MA....

I don't want to be friends. Had that one stuck in my head for well over a year. Don't even know why, maybe it's just catchy.

Hey, sexy laaady....

I still have this one stuck in my head, but it's a little different...

Never gonna give you up....

This plus this:

Example: "Like a rhinestone cowboy...touched for the very first time"

I have this problem. Muse's Endlessly and Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. I'll sing along to Endlessly because, well because I like it. But the lyrics in the two songs are similar and I end up rickrolling myself. There's another pair, some old classic R&B/doo-wop song that I forget sounds like a lot of other things. I'll be reminded of it and hum along to the tune, but the tune syncs up with If I Only Had a Brain. Brains are weird. I don't want one.

The other songs I have stuck in my head are...
Muse's Panic Station
The Killers' Miss Atomic Bomb
She Wants Revenge's Not Just a Girl
Panic! At the Disco's Hurricane as well as just about every other song on that album. Makes me want to dance. And I hate dancing.

I typically refrain from discussing music. I find it to be a source of much pointless bickering. But meh, I'm ready to be criticized for my taste in music.