• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Spoilers* "See the future" DLC..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
As we saw at the end of Fable 3.
Theresa states that,"when the time is right.. the future will be shown." or something along those words. Sorry if it is quoted incorrectly

So.. any ideas on WHAT the next "future" may be like?

I have a feeling Albion will be half gone possibly.

Modern Algebra

Chesty's Best Friend
Reaction score
This is a cliffhanger in which the creators can do anything with the game. The possibilities are endless but its a smart move to pave way for a full, unique, next game.

I'd kinda enjoy going back to the fable 1 time period but that won't happen due to the 'Future' note. Maybe the shadow's and jack of blades return and team up or something. Who knows.

lao113

Reaction score
This is a cliffhanger in which the creators can do anything with the game. The possibilities are endless but its a smart move to pave way for a full, unique, next game.

I'd kinda enjoy going back to the fable 1 time period but that won't happen due to the 'Future' note. Maybe the shadow's and jack of blades return and team up or something. Who knows.

I want to see the next fable in the time between fable 1 and fable 2 when the hero manages to no longer need mana pots to cast fire. I see that as a turning point in evolution that could have been pushed by whole burning of the guild of heroes. A survival instinct kinda deal, with heroes being hated who's going to sell mana pots to their enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.