• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sig Battle #45

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I think I'll just stick the Fallout theme into this battle. Let's hope at least Azer comes back and submits a signature. :lol:

By the way guys, I think I might be finished with sig battles for a while due to general lack of interest and activity compared to what it used to be. I won't stop right away. I think I'll go through #50, but after that, I think I'm going to be done with them until forum activity picks up.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
fallout.png

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I think I'll just stick the Fallout theme into this battle. Let's hope at least Azer comes back and submits a signature. :lol:

By the way guys, I think I might be finished with sig battles for a while due to general lack of interest and activity compared to what it used to be. I won't stop right away. I think I'll go through #50, but after that, I think I'm going to be done with them until forum activity picks up.

i think even 50 is pushing it...

Azer249

Reaction score
*sniffs out* So i herd you like fallout?

I will be sure to do one on saturday cant today or tomorrow due to exams but sat i defo will try my best to!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Damn it now I want to play Fallout 3. I hope you're happy.

Good luck to everyone!

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
Guys, get your entrees in! I don't wanna be alone!

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Fallout isn't really my 'thing' =|. Well, unless it isn't restricted to the game. But I think it isabout the game :p.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I think I'm going to be done with them until forum activity picks up.

Thats part of the problem, people arent posting due to lack of activity and therefore creating the lack of activity because everyone has done the same. If everyone started posting again we wouldnt have the lack of activity. :lol:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I left this thread open for an extra long time for two reasons: I've been busy with my end-of-the-year school work, and I wanted to see if anyone else would post a signature. I guess not, so TRF is the winner. ^_^