• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No Natal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: No Natal

Keelee.Hamomin;334541 said:
Natal is nothing like the Wii remote jiggle thing. Trust me look it up. Personally, I like the idea of possibly having at least the option to use Natal when it is released. It would sort of be like the guitar hero controllers... as in you have the option to go out and buy them if you want or you can continue to play the game with a normal control.

I can't wait for Natal. It's going to be something that changes games and this is good. Progress is good, so lets try to stop being so cynical, hmm?

Change is always different, not good.

rhett_thom

Lion Heart
Reaction score

I really don't like the Natal idea. When I'm playing a video game its because I want to relax not get up and wave my arms and legs like a maniac...even though it would be entertaining for a while using the "vulgar thrust" expression lol

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

hobbes_pwn;333962 said:
just the fact fable and fable 2 like had a 4 year gap..

its been said a million times, it took long beause

A. They Had a change in console systems, meaning almost everything in fable would be useless cause they were working with new tech

B. New Graphics, World, Scripting, Textures, Audio's, Ingame Cut Scenes Ect.. that Would of taken LONG LONG LONG time

C. They Can release a fable 3 game so early cuz they will be using exsiting Graphics, maps, textures , scripting ect. while adding more. think of it as a HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS expansion really. and with doing so and using the same graphics, maps, textures, scripting ect, i think they found a way to read ur fable 2 save, as its practically , like i just said a HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS expansion

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Evil Scarecrow;335788 said:
its been said a million times, it took long beause

A. They Had a change in console systems, meaning almost everything in fable would be useless cause they were working with new tech

B. New Graphics, World, Scripting, Textures, Audio's, Ingame Cut Scenes Ect.. that Would of taken LONG LONG LONG time

C. They Can release a fable 3 game so early cuz they will be using exsiting Graphics, maps, textures , scripting ect. while adding more. think of it as a HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS expansion really. and with doing so and using the same graphics, maps, textures, scripting ect, i think they found a way to read ur fable 2 save, as its practically , like i just said a HUGE GIGANTIC ENORMOUS expansion

I sincerely pray that you're wrong. We had enough of "Sequel-Expansion Pack Bait-and-switch" with Fable TLC. And, of course, we already know that they're adding what should be some fairly substantial features.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

i said " THINK " of it as an expansion since the graphics ect will most likely be the same. apart from a few new feature here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.