• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ME3 Demo

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Tried the single player demo and enjoyed it, combat flows much better than in the past and feels much more smooth. Havent tried the co-op still yet though.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Playing the singleplayer demo now. My first and overwhelming reaction?

WHATTHEFUCK DID YOU DO TO ASHLEY? I admit I didn't like her much, but she was a legitimately badass, realistic, dignified, hardcore Marine bitch. Reminded me of the real women I know who are in the military, a lot of ways. Now she's some skankified catsuit-wearing Miranda knockoff? What the ****?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
... OK, maybe I'm stupid, but I legitimately cannot find the edit button anymore. WHERE'D IT GO?

Anywho, around the time I made my last post, I was starting my second playthrough of the singleplayer, as a sentinel woman who kept Kaidan alive instead of a infiltrator man who kept Ashley, then I moved on to multiplayer.

I discovered that I suck, but I love it. I really need to find some equally sucky people to play with. Any volunteers?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
... OK, maybe I'm stupid, but I legitimately cannot find the edit button anymore. WHERE'D IT GO?

Anywho, around the time I made my last post, I was starting my second playthrough of the singleplayer, as a sentinel woman who kept Kaidan alive instead of a infiltrator man who kept Ashley, then I moved on to multiplayer.

I discovered that I suck, but I love it. I really need to find some equally sucky people to play with. Any volunteers?

I'LL PLAY WITH YOU.

GUESS MY GAMERTAG... and be sure to tell me it's you, otherwise I'll insta-reject the friend request.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The edit button has a timer on it now for regular members, not sure why..

You can of course vent your displeasure on it here.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
I'LL PLAY WITH YOU.

GUESS MY GAMERTAG... and be sure to tell me it's you, otherwise I'll insta-reject the friend request.

Walker012... but I'm not playing now, supposed to get homework done now, class and other **** all week.

The edit button has a timer on it now for regular members, not sure why..

You can of course vent your displeasure on it here.

...that says it's only for PMs, though.

EDIT: Also, a slightly more reasoned response to Ashley... it isn't an entirely unreasonable thing, considering that's supposed to be her off-duty clothing (from the reading around I did.) BUT SHE WASN'T OFF-DUTY WHEN YOU FIRST MEET HER AGAIN. Also, can't she at least have a different hairstyle than Miranda? Also, why does it look like they lightened her skintone? I like Hispanic chicks... so why'd she get lightened? Also... um... ****, I just think they could have done a better job.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ashley looks much hotter now so im happy.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
But... DOES she look hotter? I don't think so. I never really found Miranda that attractive, ass aside, and new Ashley looks a lot like Miranda.

And I mean... she looked REAL before. I wouldn't mind her dressing down in her off time, so much, but she's got lighter skin and she's got this non-regulation hairstyle even in armor, and... iunno, a lot of the things that I DID like about old Ashley (looks wise) are gone now. And her character was always kinda... mixed for me, so now... who knows?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
Ashley looks much hotter now so im happy.

To be honest, I think her voice has abosolutely nothing to do with her model anymore. Now she both looks and sounds silly. It ****es me off.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Ashley

Miranda

Sigh, I can't tell much of difference anymore either. Thanks, I'm so going to raff out roud when they meet each other now. Her looks now clash with her personality, who the hell at EA/Bioware thought sexing her up was a good idea?

Reaction score
Thing is because my original x box broke after playing the first and second one on it, I'm gonna have to play through them both again before getting the third one. Not necessarily something to complain about though.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Thing is because my original x box broke after playing the first and second one on it, I'm gonna have to play through them both again before getting the third one. Not necessarily something to complain about though.

I had the same problem, man, did you save your hard drive? There's a couple ways you can get those games back if you did.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Well, then, you can waste money buying or borrow one of those transfer cables, or you can borrow an old Xbox from someone and use a USB drive or that cloud thing to transfer them. I'm assuming that you have the NEW new 360, the one that can't just have the hard drive swapped for an old one.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm assuming that you have the NEW new 360, the one that can't just have the hard drive swapped for an old one.

I do and its just a matter of transferring saves from old HD to the new internal one with one of the cables.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Yes, that is indeed what I just said.

You can also go cheap and borrow someone else's old XBox so's you can use a USB drive.