• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Maybe this is a stupid question, but are the skins of all the legendary weapons locked or...?
I just bought the love sword for example, but it has an ugly combination of hilt, blade and such...
So I want to know if it is possible to change the skin of the weapon or...?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Maybe this is a stupid question, but are the skins of all the legendary weapons locked or...?
I just bought the love sword for example, but it has an ugly combination of hilt, blade and such...
So I want to know if it is possible to change the skin of the weapon or...?
Be more specific and i can help, cuz my love sword looks badass

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I only looks different if your good or evil. I think your stuck with the way it looks.Sorry.

Reaction score
I want to know if the skin of legendary weapons is pre-determined or can you change it?

Reaction score
How come then that blazefire says his love sword looks bad-ass and mine is ugly as hell?

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
How come then that blazefire says his love sword looks bad-ass and mine is ugly as hell?

Some people smoke. Other people hate it. Its entirely possibly the same logic would apply to the aesthetic appeal of a weapon.

Reaction score
But can anyone confirm that legendary weapons always look the same? And how come if they look the same, there are no actual pictures of them on this site or wiki.fable?

Status
Not open for further replies.