• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

just made this

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flea

just made this

this one is now completed updated and has more pictures and stuff i made in photoshop

firstmark.png

hardlightflea.png

softlightflea.png

overlayflea.png

multiplyfleacopy.png

icy sig thins r kinda simmalar to Talvar's but he used different brush set and his name doesnt have ice sickle things comin off the letters

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: just made this

Not to shabby actually, should have used an evil font though. Overall i quite like it, simple yet effective.

F

flea

thanks for the comment and i would of used a better font that goes with it but idk how

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
thanks for the comment and i would of used a better font that goes with it but idk how

Photoshop uses the font that are installed in your system. Depending on what operating system you are using, you will need to download and install the font for your computer before you can select it. Just find a font you like from http://www.dafont.com/ for example, download it then...

In Windows XP you would open "Control Panel" from the start menu. Click on Appearance and Themes and then look in the left sidebar and you will see "Fonts" icon click that and it will open the folder put the font in there and it will be installed and ready to use.

F

flea

THANK YOU!!! geez ive been wonderin how to install fonts forever i can find em but i didnt know where to put em

F

flea

heres the updated one

Untitled-1copy.png

post wat you think about this one and not the other please

F

flea

they show up darker then they r at least the second one did anyways

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Not bad choice of font but it needs moving across slightly so it isnt going off the edge. Next you should check out some text effect tutorials to make some good stand out text. Then you could really have some nice pieces :thumbsup:

F

flea

:p i moved the text over but it wont upload at the moment

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I like some of the brushing in the backgrounds and also like some of the text used for the ice looking effect sigs, nice work overall!

F

flea

Dark Drakan said:
I like some of the brushing in the backgrounds and also like some of the text used for the ice looking effect sigs, nice work overall!
thank u and if u have photoshop or something simillar to it i would be glad to tell u how to get the icy effect on your text

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

flea said:
thank u and if u have photoshop or something simillar to it i would be glad to tell u how to get the icy effect on your text

Yeah i have photoshop, me and steve used to own a photoshop forum before this one.

D

DrZoid

I need photoshop. We've got it at school but I don't know where to buy it or download it for my comp. Where can you get it? And how much roughly does it cost? :D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
I need photoshop. We've got it at school but I don't know where to buy it or download it for my comp. Where can you get it? And how much roughly does it cost? :D

It is quite expensive for a program, you can buy it from PC World and any computer shop really in UK.

F

flea

well it sums up to...$600 and there is a free 30 day trial which is wat i have and use

by the way to make the icy text effect type out wat u want select the text layer go to edit then down to transform and rotate 90C then go to filter and stylize and wind then go back to edit and transform and click rotate 90CC i think thats how it goes idk for sure cuz im not in photoshop at the moment

B

Burne08

man, it's expensive. i'll have to think about it but i might get it seeing how cool stuff comes out.

F

flea

or u could search the internet and get it cracked but be WARNED u can get viruses easily from triin to do that if u try it and theres somethin called surf sidekick i can tell u how to get rid of that virus

Status
Not open for further replies.