• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hobbes in silverpine cemetary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomphighter89

Reaction score
has anyone figured out anything about the odd noises in silverpine cemetary? I NEED MORE QUESTS!!!!!

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
are they rude voices?
then its probably a gnome

Aruu

Reaction score
Come to think of it, I think I shot a gnome around that area. I think he's past one of the proper big tombs.

phantomphighter89

Reaction score
no ive killed all the gnomes, check it out. stand at the second level of the cemetary. on one of the ends and listen real close

Lotteboom

Reaction score
its a white balverine cant remember which quest you kill it in offhand, but I did it the other night, freaked me when I kept hearing it too - its a strange kind of howl/groan/scream thing. I finally seen it at the top of the trees - it jumps from tree to tree stalking you, if I hadn't such a big telly (50") I would not have seen it. think its the statue quest once you are king/queen.

ken2012

Reaction score
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.

shane states

Reaction score
Ya i think thers a gnome, i forgot were though

it is a gnome... if you go to the cemetary and behind the big tomb thers a bit of a trail.. walk up it and behind through some woods and youll see what looks like a wooden brace arch or soemthing and hes right on the front

Status
Not open for further replies.