• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hermes- Story Collection

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
This thread is everything I have posted so far on Projectego's fiction forum, I'll edit it whenever new material is added. This thread is also all that remains of my fable fan-fic thanks to Lionhead deleting their forum which contained a great many number of stories I had on the fable universe.

I have re-edited this post to incorporate everything I've posted on Pego, I hope you enjoy my past work and stories still in progress.

Fable Stories;
-Once upon a time: A spoof on the Fable series (Discontinued)
-The Slayer: My last major story, which was littered with fight scenes. (Discontinued)

Fable Short Stories;
-Faustus: The prequel to the slayer, and ancestor to the slayer. More gory fight scene fun.
-Underneath it all: A small snippet from one of my main characters the sorceress Ember.
-Hero for a day: Probably my most well known, and most beloved tale, everyone seems to love the innocent story of Gretch the Hobbe.
-Desperate essence: A sad short story about the hero of Oakvale, he's widowed and heartbroken, tormented with past glory and many regrets.
-History of the hound: Lesser work, for a very disliked character, however Basset is one of my favs he's the dirty harry of fable, this is his origins.
-Regal wisp: Another point of perspective on a scene in the story the slayer.
-The classroom: A short story from one of my minor characters Marrow.
-Tales of slobber: A small piece about a rather pointless Hobbe who mugs people.

Non-Fable-related fiction;

Stories;

-Origin: A sci-fi story set on an distant world, where aliens discover a previously
thought extinct race in the Orion nebula. (Uncertain)
-Chronicles of Spiria: My own personal fantasy story, to which is a culmination of all my previous Fable fan-fic stories & characters moulded into my own work of fiction. Currently only a small segment but I am building upon it. (In Progress)

Short Stories;
-What is wrong?: A perspective on a father having some dark thoughts.
-Lost in the deep dark: A shark attack story
-Snared in his wonderland: This is a short piece is the same universe as my main story
Origin.
-Galaxy story: A short story of a intro of a sci-fi.

Last edited:

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
*Post*

Lollage stories Herm. NOW GET ME THE OTHER ONE. NOW.