• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Got the game.. Flickering problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexDoozy

Reaction score
First off, hey all, I'm new to the forums, and the community here looks to be a great deal more involved than the official Lionhead site. (Not to mention the site layout is about a thousand times better.)
The forum title didn't specify In-game help or technical help, so hopefully I've got this in the right place.
-My saga thus far-
So I went to GameStop at midnight and picked up the game, got home popped it in, and started playing. The first thing I notice is a wicked flickering problem as soon as I get outside... It's almost like the lighting is kinda wacky. It's extremely annoying, and I've tried every combination of refresh rate and TV setting I can think of. It seems to happen the worst when I am moving. I have a Vizio XVT473SV TV connected through a LG LHB975 Surround Receiver. Anyone have any insight into this, or know of some setting that may be the culprit? ..or is this happening to anyone else? Other than that, the game seems awesome so far...

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Have you tried installing the game to your hard drive? I'll be on the look out for something like this when I go to play it this afternoon after I go pick it up from GameStop.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Please understand Fable III has JUST been released.

All Fable Games comes with a limited edition bug offer, which you seemed to have picked up.

As times goes on, updates and fixes will be available, with the only thing you need is XBOX Live. Which is free for being Silver... which is all you need.

Or maybe it is your XBOX or TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.