• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gold from Property

D

Destiny Null

Gold from Property

I probably sound like a n00b for asking this, but do you need to do anything for the property you bought to start giving you gold when you aren't on the game?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Gold from Property

wait three days then everyday after that there will be bags of gold outside the house

M

Muffinboats

Destiny Null;224429 said:
I probably sound like a n00b for asking this, but do you need to do anything for the property you bought to start giving you gold when you aren't on the game?

No its impossible to get gold when you are not on the game. The only way to get gold from "property" is while you or on the game, and the pay rate is every day... the pay depends on the quality of the house/store.

D

Destiny Null

Muffinboats;231859 said:
No its impossible to get gold when you are not on the game. The only way to get gold from "property" is while you or on the game, and the pay rate is every day... the pay depends on the quality of the house/store.
Thanks. I just remember reading somewhere that you get gold when the game is turned off. I've also seen lots of people say you can get a lot of gold by turning the date to the farthest you can. But hey, those things are often wrong. Thanks again for your help.

-Edit-
I was just reading in the instruction booklet and it says "So long as a renter has actuelly moved into the house, rent id automaticly paid to your Hero every few minutes of real-world time- even while you're not playing Fable II."