• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Freezing like hell

V

Votuse

Freezing like hell

Ok so i got a new xbox but i put the old memory thingy back in. my old xbox before it broke ran everything really really well.

this one freezes like every 30 or so minutes of playing (sometimes less) can anyone tell me what i need to do to fix this?

V

Votuse

Re: Freezing like hell

Thank you fable 2 community for letting me figure this out on my own.... well it turns out i need to download the game onto my hard drive. if this doesnt fix the sh!t nothing will.

this is the only time ive thought of killing a game developer..... ok 2nd.... but the first was really worth it.....

also im addicted to fable 2.... so yeh.... equivalance of a coke dealer not giving their buyers their coke, meaning **** goes down.

Aside from that i would assault someone with a 'deadly weapon' over $100. Yeh bad night in Panama City. b!tch had what was comeing to him

Dillon

Reaction score

Some odd reason, when I first got the game, it froze like crazy, it quite, then I installed it to my harddrive, didnt do anything and the last couple of days, its been lagging and freezing...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Votuse;244289 said:
Thank you fable 2 community for letting me figure this out on my own.... well it turns out i need to download the game onto my hard drive. if this doesnt fix the sh!t nothing will.

Well you only waited 20 minutes....

Dillon;244315 said:
Some odd reason, when I first got the game, it froze like crazy, it quite, then I installed it to my harddrive, didnt do anything and the last couple of days, its been lagging and freezing...

I only get that when I'm fighting alot of monsters at once. It started when I decided to run through Hobbe Cave and fight all the ones who chased me in the main chamber at the same time.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Votuse;244284 said:
Ok so i got a new xbox but i put the old memory thingy back in. my old xbox before it broke ran everything really really well.

this one freezes like every 30 or so minutes of playing (sometimes less) can anyone tell me what i need to do to fix this?

Sorry, I didn't answer yesterday, spent the day online. I downloaded the game to my hard drive. It works much better. My game was messing up before I did that.:unsure:

V

Votuse

oh yeh... sorry about sounding rude about the whole fixing it myself thingy.... didn't mean it to sound that way....

Sandgoose

BWARK!
Reaction score

Mine worked perfectly at first,Now that I have installed the disc It keeps lagging.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Votuse;244941 said:
oh yeh... sorry about sounding rude about the whole fixing it myself thingy.... didn't mean it to sound that way....

That's OK, sometimes I just stay on my games all day. Especially with Fable 2. :) The down load works great for me, a little glitch every now and then, but nothing to write home about.:D

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

have had completley no lags or freezing or gitches. besides the exploitable ones. I even turned it off when Fable was saving half way though and i was still at my save point with no curropted data. Idk im lucky i guess or maybeits cuzi got my disc custom made from solid gold...origanally it came with a solid gold hobbe but i melted it

S

steblon

how do you transfer it onto your hardrive?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

steblon;260861 said:
how do you transfer it onto your hardrive?

Go to xbox live, to the loadable content, where Fable 2 is, and download it from there.:)