• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Finally found this thing

O

Oliphet

Finally found this thing

Wow, that took me WAY too long to find this part of the forum. But finally, I think I found the place where I am supposed to introduce myself.

Anyway, salutations to all benevolent persons here at this forum. If you are malevolent, do not bother to waste my time, as it is worthless, and therefore wasted regardless of what I do. That aside, my name here is Oliphet, that isn't my real name, I do not know anyone who would name a kid that... although I do know people have have named their kids Abcde (pronounced Ab-sid-dee). Moving along, I have played through Fable 2 already a few times, haven't run into any of these horrible bugs I've seen people complain about yet. My personal account doesn't have Live, but my older brother is permitting me use of one of his Fable 2 character slots to use on Live, and that's his gamer thingy you see it says for me. Ok... I'm male, 16, Texan... live on a farmlike thing, with a few horses, several dogs and cats and cows. It's nice out here. And... I am nearly perpetually ill so I will not be a constant presence here, or anywhere, as when I take ill, I go to sleep for about a week. Hope to have fun here while I can. Also, am looking for anyone who'd be interested in playing online with me. I know there are some nuisances with the co-op thing, but there are still fun things to do.

Random hobbies!

Music (piano and drums)
Writing
Games
Computers
Animals

Also, if anyone would be so kind, I'm wanting to post this short fan fiction (first chapter of it) that I made over Fable 2. It's like, my favorite profile's POV of Fable 2 from beginning to end, but with smarter AI and some extra quests and stuff. Also plan on extending it beyond the original scope of the story. Anyway, if anyone would read over and critique it (constructively, whether the critique is positive or negative), that'd be much appreciated.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Finally found this thing

Welcome to the forums now you have forund the Intro section. :lol:

O

Oliphet

Thanks for the welcome... I still can't believe how long it took me to find this section. Oh well, as long as it's only myself who thinks I'm stupid it's okay. I'm not really stupid, I'm just... absent minded. It's fun being this way when I'm hyper, I imagine it rivals a weak acid trip... not that I approve of drugs... cause they're bad... and stuff.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Oliphet;228922 said:
Thanks for the welcome... I still can't believe how long it took me to find this section. Oh well, as long as it's only myself who thinks I'm stupid it's okay. I'm not really stupid, I'm just... absent minded. It's fun being this way when I'm hyper, I imagine it rivals a weak acid trip... not that I approve of drugs... cause they're bad... and stuff.

Well better late than never at the end of the day, just hope you can find all the other sections ok. Otherwise by the time you post a Fable 2 thread Fable 3 might be out. :lol:

O

Oliphet

I think I know my way around now, already posted that story... well the first chapter. It seems a tad longer than... most anything else in the fan fiction section. I hope it isn't too long, and beyond the grasps of the interest of potential critics.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Oliphet;228989 said:
I think I know my way around now, already posted that story... well the first chapter. It seems a tad longer than... most anything else in the fan fiction section. I hope it isn't too long, and beyond the grasps of the interest of potential critics.

Im sure the other fanfic writers and people who read and comment on them will appreciate something with length and description.

O

Oliphet

Yeah, I hope... *sits here patiently waiting to see if he's welcomed by anyone else*

A

Angelo Credo

Welcome, welcome, nice to have you on board. ^_^

Hmm, I'm certainly going to take a gander at this fan fiction of yours, I'm sure it will be most fantastic, anyways, as I said, welcome.

Eheh, I'm neither benevolent nor am I malevolent, I sit somewhere in the middle, like to keep my options open, you know?

Hope you have a nice time here.

O

Oliphet

*bows* It's nice to be on board... is that a pun? Gah, now I'm laughing...

Regardless, thanks for the welcome, and I'll try.

A

Angelo Credo

The pun wasn't intentional, at any rate...Ehehe.

Dentie

Reaction score

Bonjour:frenchy:
Hope you anjoy it here! :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi! :D

O

Oliphet

Thanks for the welcomes Dentie and Angel!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Oliphet;229281 said:
Thanks for the welcomes Dentie and Angel!

Angel is the coolest person around, if you like lolcats that is, but welcome all! I am one of the younger members of Project Ego, so yeah. But enjoy your stay, and hopefully you wont wake up in a cave somewhere... o_O

Hello Oliphet, I would like to play a game! :D Im a big fan of the Saw movies

O

Oliphet

Fan of the Saw movies? Good, cause I have a question. Having never seen a Saw movie before, and only having the commercials and what my few friends have have seen them to go by on what they're about... I must be missing something. All I've gathered from them is that the movie is about a serial killer who kidnaps people and then tortures them... and that's all I know. Does he do it for any real reason? I mean, is he like how Batman originally was, where whenever he caught the crook, he'd take out a gun and execute them? Or is he just a demented person? I don't get it...

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Oliphet;229345 said:
Fan of the Saw movies? Good, cause I have a question. Having never seen a Saw movie before, and only having the commercials and what my few friends have have seen them to go by on what they're about... I must be missing something. All I've gathered from them is that the movie is about a serial killer who kidnaps people and then tortures them... and that's all I know. Does he do it for any real reason? I mean, is he like how Batman originally was, where whenever he caught the crook, he'd take out a gun and execute them? Or is he just a demented person? I don't get it...

No, umm... watch the second one, I dont wanna spoil anything :D