• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Battle in Fable???

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liberator

Favorite Battle in Fable???

I just wanted to see which battle in the game people tend to consider their favorite and why. I'd have to say the original Arena battle was probably my favorite. With the round after round of increasing difficult adversaries, it really got my adrenaline rushing.

Other comments?

A

Aarkan

Re: Favorite Battle in Fable???

Stepping out onto that Arena for the first time, slaying hordes of enemies just to please the public. Man, Arena was the best by far.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

The Kraken. :) And Jack.

but mostly Traders VS Bandits. I've seen some rugged a** traders take down three bandits.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I was always kind of partial to Twinblade to be honest, though I dont like doing the Arena battle it does give me a feeling of worth after I complete it because it isnt just as easy as everything else in the game.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;31808 said:
I was always kind of partial to Twinblade to be honest, though I dont like doing the Arena battle it does give me a feeling of worth after I complete it because it isnt just as easy as everything else in the game.

Twin blades fun..but I find it VERY annoying that you can only attack him at a certain point.
I did figure out that if you attack all the bandits before you take out twinblade the last time, you're not bombarded.

A

Aarkan

Sephiroxas;31798 said:
The Kraken. :) And Jack.

but mostly Traders VS Bandits. I've seen some rugged a** traders take down three bandits.

:lol: I would love to see the traders win for once.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;31819 said:
Twin blades fun..but I find it VERY annoying that you can only attack him at a certain point.
I did figure out that if you attack all the bandits before you take out twinblade the last time, you're not bombarded.

Yeah, I kind of like it because it has a little bit of a more tactical edge over other battles which are often just a case of whack the **** outta the boss bitch until he collapses. Well usually I dont get bombarded because I tend to let Twinblade live at the end of the fight, but I think it is fun to off him and then hack up the rest of his troop in order to get a bit more experience, if you do it well you can get a good multiplyer there and then user ages of might and get quite a bit more exp than usual.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

My favourite battle was:

the final showdown with Jack of Blades, personally.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;31837 said:
My favourite battle was:

the final showdown with Jack of Blades, personally.

You're really looking to get people to start using those spoiler tags arent you....

Yeah, the final battle with JOB was good, hmm actually which one are you talking about, the dragon one or the one in the guild?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

weirdkidinabox;31853 said:
You're really looking to get people to start using those spoiler tags arent you....
Pretty much. It's working so far isn't it? :devil:

Oh and in regards to your second question - I was referring to... (gotta love those spoilers folks)

the second encounter with Jack of Spades whereby you face him in his dragon form

Edit: Oops! Forgot to answer your second question... *added

C

Carter

weirdkidinabox;31853 said:

Yeah, the final battle with JOB was good, hmm actually which one are you talking about, the dragon one or the one in the guild?

Hes talking about the dragon Jack I think.

My favorite battle has to be
The first battle with Jack in the chamber of fate just because of how the fight starts. He slices you moms throat thats ****ing harsh

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The Battle with Thunder was cool because of how it played into the story
The Hobbes cave was also fun and really hard until I learned to use Physical Barrier.
I Liked Getting a point blank Full Power shot at the Nymph

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

projectego;31855 said:
Pretty much. It's working so far isn't it? :devil:

Oh and in regards to your second question - I was referring to... (gotta love those spoilers folks)

the second encounter with Jack of Spades whereby you face him in his dragon form

Edit: Oops! Forgot to answer your second question... *added

True, it is indeed working. I had forgotten all about them until your announcement.

I always thought the dragon form battle was a let down. I expected some insane hectic and almost nigh on impossible battle but alas it wasnt, it was one of the easiest battles in the game. And um, since when was it Jack of Spades? Is it not Jack of Blades? You been listening too much Motorhead dude lol.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Wait, you haven't faced Jack of Spades yet? Jack of Blade's much more ruggedly handsome elder brother? Good grief, Gary! I'll say one thing for him - he sure is one tough cookie... with his ruggedness...

Ah crap, I got nothin'.

That's what I get for sleeping a total of about 3 hours in the past week! ^_^

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Damn, you mean I havent completed the game :'(

You know, somebody really needs to take that motorhead song and mix in some fable voice overs on it to make Jack of Spades... or Jack of Spades, Jack Of Blades much more handsome older brother.... lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;31836 said:
Yeah, I kind of like it because it has a little bit of a more tactical edge over other battles which are often just a case of whack the **** outta the boss bitch until he collapses. Well usually I dont get bombarded because I tend to let Twinblade live at the end of the fight, but I think it is fun to off him and then hack up the rest of his troop in order to get a bit more experience, if you do it well you can get a good multiplyer there and then user ages of might and get quite a bit more exp than usual.

I didn't say not to fight them.
My way you get the same ammount of experience and you can use the experience potions too. o_Oo_O

A

Aarkan

Jack of Spades is the mysterouis holder of the Ace of Spaces, in which he controls all gambaling and card games. It's quite simple. Now Jack of Blades is one tough SOB, except he is very easy to kill.

V

Vegeta

Well when i make fun of Jack Of Blades i call him Jack Of Ass because he killed my Mum!!!!:'( :'( :'( :'(

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

All these spoiler tags are making me want to hurt people...

As for battles, well Steve does all mine coz I'm so crap, but I like to start fights by bringing hordes of bandits to Oakvale and punching a guard in the face...

Status
Not open for further replies.