• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 extra achievements. SPOILER

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
I am not usually on LIVE, so when I went on recently, there was a download addition to Fable 3. There were several new achievements. My problem, and the reason for this posting, is I can not figure out how to start the quests.

I have finished everything in fable 3 (expect only 29 of the 30 flowers) and I have looked to youtube, but it just showing the starting of the quest, not how it gets started, where to go and such.Apparently there is a prison, and islands to explore. I see the island on the quest map, but i can not go to them.
I am talking about: " "Keeping it real", "I, Robot, you, idiot", "Science and industry",

Any help is appreciated.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
They are from a "new" DLC called Traitor's Keep, which can be downloaded at the marketplace.
Talk about living under a rock huh?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
you need to see hubson and press A hope that help

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
They are from a "new" DLC called Traitor's Keep, which can be downloaded at the marketplace.
Talk about living under a rock huh?
To be fair, I didn't even know there was Traitor's Keep. My rock is waaaaay behind the times :(

King William

Reaction score
I have downloaded it, but I do not see the quests when I press "Y" over the map.

TheDarkCynder

Reaction score
Did you actually purchase the DLC or did you just download the update? It's not in the update, you actually have to buy the DLC.

King William

Reaction score
OHHHHHHH,....... THANKS,.... MATE! You deserve 3,... no, 4 --------> :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.