• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Assassin location and armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmills45

Assassin location and armor

I have heard some people talking about assassin armor, where would this be?

Also how and where do you get the assassin job? The Bounty Hunter job is pretty much used up lol

M

McFroger3

Re: Assassin location and armor

I found the assassin coat in the begining of the game, in a chest, i dont remember if it was a silver or normal chest tho.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Can someone psot a picture of this armor, it sounds pretty cool.

B

Brettly

I'm pretty sure it was in a 1-key silver chest in the Bowerstone Lake area. It looks alright, long-ish black coat, with long black sleeves and a high collar that partially hides your face. It adds to your scary factor too.

R

rmills45

dang i really wish you guys could set up some specific directions of it though : (

M

McFroger3

Brettly;220210 said:
I'm pretty sure it was in a 1-key silver chest in the Bowerstone Lake area. It looks alright, long-ish black coat, with long black sleeves and a high collar that partially hides your face. It adds to your scary factor too.

Yea thats where i got it, yea it looks cool, but would be baddass with a full set.

R

rmills45

LOL yeah I found it, for Other people that need it, its At bowerstone lake, if you look at the Map when you hit PAUSE...you should be a little South East of the lake anyone have any other ideas where any other parts of this set could be? Ill post this in the dsscussion forum as well.

M

McFroger3

We need screen shots, ill try and take some when i get off work unless someone beats me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.