• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Achievement Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
Would appreciate if someone could help with the following Achievements; The Companions (Perform a perfect co-op expression), The Multiplicator (Achieve a multi of 10 in the Colosseum), The Combatant (Defeat the necromancer in the Colosseum), The Fowl Player (kick 5 chickens in the colosseum), The Colourist (Collect murgos dyes).

I'll give a mil if someone could help me with em. >.<

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
If I'm online tomorrow I'll give you a hand with the Coliseum achievements. My wife had trouble accessing the Fable II DLC last time she played so I'm hoping I don't have the same problem. I'm not sure if I have the dyes anymore but if I do then you can have 'em. No fee necessary. ;)

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
If I'm online tomorrow I'll give you a hand with the Coliseum achievements. My wife had trouble accessing the Fable II DLC last time she played so I'm hoping I don't have the same problem. I'm not sure if I have the dyes anymore but if I do then you can have 'em. No fee necessary. ;)
Oh, many thanks! =D
Pm your gamertag so I can add you. ^-^

Reaction score
actually i need help with those too need someone friendly & patient to help cuz i'm only so good & i've refused to upgrade my strength cuz it makes my girl hero look rediculous if i do (also i'm not very use to playing co-op i just started xbox live) -- but away could someone nice PLEASE HELP???
gt: CrystalRose26

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
actually i need help with those too need someone friendly & patient to help cuz i'm only so good & i've refused to upgrade my strength cuz it makes my girl hero look rediculous if i do (also i'm not very use to playing co-op i just started xbox live) -- but away could someone nice PLEASE HELP???
gt: CrystalRose26
Uh, not being rude but this is just a personal request.
Make a new post if you need help.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
I'll need to do the Companions achievement as well, so I'm willing to do this together with you if you want. The only thing we have to find out is what the perfect expression is like, I guess. I'll renew my subscription to Gold on the 29th, so if you're up for it, great!

Status
Not open for further replies.