• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

17X attack ranged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alokin

Reaction score
17X attack ranged

Hello guys!

I was wondering, is a gun attacking of 17X a powerful gun?

Cheers
,Nikola

L

laharl

Re: 17X attack ranged

u mean 170,then yes, but the red dragons better

Sokrias

Reaction score

Yeah, 17X is incredibly powerful. However, I would reccomend the Red Dragon. 41 Damage per bullet, and you can fire a clip (6 Bullets) in less than a second. With the manual reload thing, you get incredibly fast reload times, and can fire about 1.5 clips every second (including reload). IIRC, 177 is The Enforcer, which has a single shot. When you spread the damage out even over a second, the Red Dragon proves to be a better gun. We'll say that that in two seconds, you can fire 2 clips of the Red Dragon, and 2 of the Enforcer. We will exclude reload times to give the Enforcer a chance.

41 x 12 = 492.
177 x 2 = 354.

Now, let's look at reload times over a period of 13 seconds excluding Firing times.

Red Dragon can reload 20 times in 13 seconds.
Enforcer can reload 13 times in 13 seconds.
This means that The Red dragon can get an extra 7 clips. Damage wise, that's 1722.

To hell with this.

RED DRAGON PWNZORZ TEH ENFORCER!!!!!111!1ONE!11ELEVENTY1

L

laharl

Sokrias;254573 said:
Yeah, 17X is incredibly powerful. However, I would reccomend the Red Dragon. 41 Damage per bullet, and you can fire a clip (6 Bullets) in less than a second. With the manual reload thing, you get incredibly fast reload times, and can fire about 1.5 clips every second (including reload). IIRC, 177 is The Enforcer, which has a single shot. When you spread the damage out even over a second, the Red Dragon proves to be a better gun. We'll say that that in two seconds, you can fire 2 clips of the Red Dragon, and 2 of the Enforcer. We will exclude reload times to give the Enforcer a chance.

41 x 12 = 492.
177 x 2 = 354.

Now, let's look at reload times over a period of 13 seconds excluding Firing times.

Red Dragon can reload 20 times in 13 seconds.
Enforcer can reload 13 times in 13 seconds.
This means that The Red dragon can get an extra 7 clips. Damage wise, that's 1722.

To hell with this.

RED DRAGON PWNZORZ TEH ENFORCER!!!!!111!1ONE!11ELEVENTY1

basically what i said

Sokrias

Reaction score

Well, that is true, but I went into slightly more detail...

Alokin

Reaction score

Ok, thanks guys :)

And you're right, it's The Enforcer :)

But, the RD worth 2M
How many for the enforcer?

Status
Not open for further replies.