• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: You can be your favourite Rival Hero!

Questionasker51;222395 said:
Sorry for being such a newbie but I did somewhat the same thing as GareBear.
I changed the "CAppearanceDef" for the Creature_Hero and I forgot it. My only option is to look through and figure out what it is, or ask someone to see what it is supposed to be.
Thanks thanks, and again thanks.

You can also use this. ;)

U

Untamed Waters

Sorry, I didn't read through the entire thread, but I was wondering if some one could help me with changing (I think) It's the fighting style. 'Cause when I go play as JoB, if I have two weapons equiped, bow and sword one or the other is literally dangling between his legs. The quiver will dangle between his legs and if he has the bow drawn, he'll have the sword literally dangle there... >_> It's a bit awkward.

U

Untamed Waters

JohnDoe;227399 said:
The problem is that the JoB model doesn't have a scabbard helper, so there's nothing to hold the weapon on his back, so it just hangs there.
The easiest solution that satisfies most people is to just get rid of sheathing; when the Hero/JoB sheathes a weapon, it disappears.

So I would go to CREATURE_HERO and then where? I apologize, I'm still new at modding. :-\ :)

W

wtfnubzerg

Where's the bones for Theresa? And what do the bones do?

M

Max4494

its possbible to play as theresa ?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Max4494;281931 said:
its possbible to play as theresa ?

Yes. But it takes a bit of afford to get it working properly (examples here).
Instructions can be found here read the whole thread.

Syborg

Reaction score

Got the eye's of the NPC's too? LOL...

Sabian171

H3110 1 AM M4STUR CH33F
Reaction score

Can you be Jack of Blades though?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Just search this thread, I know you can be Jack, the number and how to do fix the weapon and maybe the quiver are in this thread.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

umm, why change the model to play as jack? when I did it, it suffered from HORRIBLE clipping. so i just used the JoB armor set that someone created (i forgot who) and thats basically the same thing.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

wow, nice in-depth info on that +rep

im gonna take a shot in the dark, but wat programs would u recommend me using for armor editing? I'm gonna try and fix the JoB suit up a bit. probably gonna be an epic fail, but you learn best by trying. I'd rather fix the suit than try to get rid of or tone down the clipping from the model, just seems like less work to me. But, for me personally, I think the JoB suit doesn't quite look as great when ur hero starts buffing up (physique and health increase)

jakdax

the legendary hero Hood
Reaction score

nice work+rep

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure you can use this technique to be creatures as well. Thats what I've been told.+rep Great Guide.

rindai

Vorpal Fatality
Reaction score

when i turn into the balverine, im still the hero but with a balverine figurine fused in me. lol

M

MidnightOil

Do you have to change the characters bones so that the models fit properly? for example when i become another character like theresa the face is all screwed up, like its stretched out as if the skin doesn't fit the model. What do i have to change to make it look normal?

S

SlyFoxtrot

Nice job...but i have a problem! It looks like my character is sitting on his sword..like...it's between his legs, when he doesnt have it unsheathed....how do I fix this!?

Lord-Albion

Lord of Albion
Reaction score

hehehe i gona turn myself into a chicken MOEHAHAAHAH let chickens rule albion XD

Killer0ed

Reaction score

I have a few problems.
1: I hate having to go naked for the Mod to work, always getting made fun of, no Armour.
2: When I out in the to the original ID, I'm still stuck as the Jack of Blades. No matter what I do, make a new character, change the ID, it wont work.