• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umm...has it always looked like this?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I just got a new laptop a few days ago, and I turned its brightness up all the way. Then, I came on here to look around and post as usual, and I glanced at my Fable 3 signature. The high level of brightness made the entire blue background of the picture on the left of the signature visible, so it looks like I didn't make it fade into the black background enough. Has it always looked like this?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
lol Well, turning the brightness up all the way would do that, but yeah the blue on the left has always been easily visible for me on both of my laptops (current, and my broken old one) with the default brightness/contrast settings.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
It has been visible for me for a long time, althought I always have my brightness up all the way. Now I turned it down, and it's less visible, but still doesn't completely blend in with the black part.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, I always meant for the blue on the left to be visible, but what I don't want to be visible is the right hand edge of the image on the left. That's what I saw with my high level of brightness.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Well, yeah, even with my Brightness really low, the edge is visible.