• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thinking of posting? Check here first...

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Thinking of posting? Check here first...

i can help with the doll catcher, the ruler of albion, the gargoyles and a few others...real easily...so ya if you need anyhelp my GT is AwesomePawsome4

FableFan4

Reaction score

hey, i can get perfect rounds in the crucible for everything but the troll. i only got 8 perfect rounds once. how do i defeat the troll in only: 1:50?!?!

lilfairy715

Xx6Pyr6Grl6xX
Reaction score

brsmith;315535 said:
If I get divorced, or my wife dies, what happens to my kid?

Also, is it possible to kill your kid? I know that you cant kill npc cildren, but is your character's kid any different?

I just had my husbond get killed in the raid after I bought the castle...and a thing came up saying that a child protection agency came and took my child... :(

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^Please don't post on old threads. Create a new one if you want to share something with us. :)

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

FableFan4;349791 said:
hey, i can get perfect rounds in the crucible for everything but the troll. i only got 8 perfect rounds once. how do i defeat the troll in only: 1:50?!?!

Use the Red Dragon. If you can't get the Red Dragon, get another similar pistol, perferably a Clockwork pistol.

Here's a tip:
When your shooting the nerve tendrils, only shoot each one once. So shoot one, then shoot another, and then another, and keep doing it until they disappear.

I'm pretty sure this maximises the damage done each shooting stage.

And just keep using flourishes on the Hobbes. Finally, while trying to fight off the Hobbes, try your best to keep shooting the Troll.

Ian PIP M

Reaction score

I have the Theresa Doll and the Lucien Doll. I'm willing to help anyone with anything. I also need someone to gift me the strawberry blonde dye. I've tried getting 1985 points in the Colloseum God-knows how many times and it isn't going to happen.

Screen name: Ian PIP M
Gamertag: Ian PIP M

Add my name to the list, good sir.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

Ian PIP M;427831 said:
I have the Theresa Doll and the Lucien Doll. I'm willing to help anyone with anything. I also need someone to gift me the strawberry blonde dye. I've tried getting 1985 points in the Colloseum God-knows how many times and it isn't going to happen.

Screen name: Ian PIP M
Gamertag: Ian PIP M

Add my name to the list, good sir.
Strawberry dye is thankfully untradeabe.

Ian PIP M

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;427928 said:
Strawberry dye is thankfully untradeabe.

Well, maybe someone who knows how to get 1985 points in the colloseum coud co-op with me and help me that way. Anyway, once again, I'm ready and willing to help anyone else. I know how to open all Demon doors, all gargoyle locations, all sliver keys, all silver key chests. Seriously, I would like to do something productive.

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score

i seriously need help with fable 2 pub games, im trying to get the highrollers coat, ive got 3 star level, ive palyed fortunes tower torniment level 3 and i still cant get it HELP!!!!!

grogpole

Lord High Grand Duke of all Chickens of Albion
Reaction score

i cant unlock the items from fable 2 pub games like the highrollers coat, do u hav 2 win fortunes tower torniment lvl 3 to get it? please respond ANYONE who can help PLEASE!!!!:O

Sneaky J Rat

Reaction score
Hi, I know this game is about to be eclipsed by the coming of the 3rd but that just makes me want to get through my final achievement (the dollcatcher one, unfortunately) all the more. I have the Theresa, Hero, Reaver and 3 Garth dolls, which I'm willing to trade after I've received the other two (Hammer and Lucien). I'm in Australia so it would be ideal if we shared a timezone but I'll accept anything to get this chievo out of the way. Thanks to any who respond. (My GT is Sneaky J Rat)

Katie

Reaction score
im actually looking for the last gargoyle.... i cant find it in rookridge.... if you can give me all the locations and i can go from there

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
So annoying - we have a locations guide but it hasn't updated properly with the move from our old forum software. Which ones in Rookridge have you already got?