• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temples of Shadows & Light

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Temples of Shadows & Light

The Temple of Light: Start off with making donations of 500 gold. After a bit, the Monk will tell you to make a donation when the sun reaches it's Zenith. Wait until 12-1:00pm. And make a donation of at least 10,000 gold. And you will receive the Legendary weapon: The Rising Sun.

The Temple of Shadows: A quick way to earn 2000 points would be to sacrifice 4 monks at midnight. You will, hopefully, get up to 600 points per trip. The fun doesn't end there. To obtain the Maelstrom sword, Make an amazing sacrifice between 12-1:00am. Either sacrifice someone you've married or some more monks.

Hope this helps! :w00t:

G

GodSlam

Re: Temples of Shadows & Light

Thanks for this, but do you know anything about the second donation to the Temple of Light? I keep hearing about it.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

do i have to go through the storyline to get to the temple of shadows or can i just walk there?

I

ImmortalSe7eN

So in order to own the Temple of Shadows (given that you've already earned 2,000), you need to either sacrifice a monk or your wife between the hours of 12am and 1am?

EDIT: I just tried to sacrifice two monks during the hour of midnight and it did not work. So instead, I married a women and had a child with her. I sacrificed her at the hour of midnight and I was able to earn my reward. Hope this helps.

PS: How do you 'own' the Temple of Shadows?

Watson

Reaction score

How do you track the time? Is it in the pause menu anywhere?

G

GodSlam

Watson;222612 said:
How do you track the time? Is it in the pause menu anywhere?

Yes, upper right-hand corner.

C

c0rrupth3r0

ImmortalSe7eN;222558 said:
PS: How do you 'own' the Temple of Shadows?

hey ok well u hafta go thru the spire the 1st time with rescuing garth and then im pretty sure u just hafta be a part of the temple n u can buy it for like 110k:w00t: good luck! id help ya but i dnt have live...-.- yey.:(

T

Tingbot

Got a question. I'm done with the whole storyline and I went to the Temple of light to buy it but, it's all broken down and ruined. Was I spoused to do this earlier before I completed the main story or was I meant to do something to revive it?

S

ScipiosLegion

Got a question. I'm done with the whole storyline and I went to the Temple of light to buy it but, it's all broken down and ruined. Was I spoused to do this earlier before I completed the main story or was I meant to do something to revive it?
if you did the
Oakfield massacre quest for the temple of shadows then as a result the temple of light is destroyed

T

Tingbot

Well[spoilerI never did that quest[spoiler/]

A

Apacolypse9210

or if u didnt save the light temple it counts the same

C

c0rrupth3r0

yep. u hafta make a choice...other wise theyre pretty much dead i havent found out if the shadow temple is like ded if u dnt do any quests but u hafta save the temple of light 2 have it stay alive...oakvale massacre is more fun but takes like 4 grand off mi taxes every five minutes ='[

B

bounty hunter99

were is the temple of shadows then

S

SeekerOfAlbion

lawl i find it funny how people make all these choices and then go "awww man i fked up" I played it once and my choices were perfect ( im special .. or lucky). =D

B

bounty hunter99

were is the temple of SHADOWS!!!

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

^ the temple of shadows is on the road to rookridge just look for a large Broken Cathedral that is the temple of Shadows..

And the Max donation needed for the second donation in the Temple of light is actually only 5,000 because that is the max donation because anything higher is just counted as a max donation as well and you get the same amount of points for it....

C

c0rrupth3r0

bounty hunter99;224186 said:
were is the temple of SHADOWS!!!
ok so from the rookridge inn go down the hill there will b 2 like paths take the 1 2 the left the guy will make u eat 5 crunchy chicks 2 join. g/l

Dillon

Reaction score

Before I went to the spire for the first time to find the monk, I tried to do the donation to the monks quest, but when I was in that circle it would not let me donate...How do you donate when you in the temple of light?

J

jslayer81

Hey I'm Going to take your explanation for the light temple and the dark temple for my legendary weapon guide. Do you mind?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

These are just suggestions, You don't have to do it exactly the way I described..

And sure jslayer