• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sharing Achievements

C

CertainDeath

Re: Sharing Achievements

Aions;269628 said:
all i have left to do is The Gambler any advice?

Somebody asked me this on Live... Was it you?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

^^ just start as if u r about to play fortunes tower or keystone, but cash out before u lay any coins down, then go nuts n spinnerbox, ur likely to win enough to get it.

now, as for shared achievements, the 3 at the end of the main story can be recieved if the henchman is present, and i believe it would be possible for The Whippersnapper also

Twilight

Reaction score

fable freak 37;263505 said:
Cliff diver achievement:i found a cliff during the hunt for (forget his name's)treasure quest.
during the quest if u don't have the achievemnt u will have to get it during the quest as it forces u.

No......

D

darkskxcher

Really great I couldn't do the sharpshotter so thanks +rep

E

Evilkittie

Hello everyone,
Well first off i have a couple of things bothering me about this game.
*First is the "Full speed chain attack" I cannot seem to get the achievement.
I can get it to turn blue and swing about 20x in a row and nothing....... Any advice helps.
*Secondly (and im probley retarded for asking) what is Xbox live arcade? i cant find it in downloadable content and so i cant get the expression i need.
*Third i have owned the "Fiction Burns" shop for a long while now and do not have the book for the worship expression. If anyone knows how to find it (besides getting from the bookshelf) i would really appreciate the advice, or if anyone would sell/trade it to me that would be awesome too!
*Fourth(and my last i promise) is the Dollcatcher, i know alot of people have a problem with this one, if anyone is willing to sell/trade i will give just about anything or any amount for those!
Thank you!

A

arcadiumelite

Spacemen;271043 said:
I just tried the completionist one and it didn't seem to work. I Had chaos full up to five stars, tried taking away one star, put it back, nothing, So I just did all of em then, down to nothing, exited the pause menu even, i thought that might help, maybe it didn't.. anyway, went back in, bought em all bak up to full power.... no achievement : (

Did you get ALL expressions and dog tricks (you need to have won one of each on pub games) and all abilities?

Menace To Society: go to Fairfax Gardens, start dancing, playing lute, sock puppet til you've gotten quite a crowd. If you have a lot of renown, doesn't take long. Go into clothes and set for No Outfit. Do Vulgar Thrust. Ding.

Sharpshooter is best done when your enemies are in a group and you can work yourself around so that they are kind of lined up. I got this with Bandits when you first find them in Rookridge. I shot the ones down on the ground and went up to the ridge (where the chest is) and managed to line them up. You probably have to have a decent gun as well.

Lord Lucien

Mayor
Reaction score

Why do you need to have a friend hold off a hollow man while you butcher it at a range? Just get back and shoot their parts off at a range without hesitating - worked fine for me. This is even easier with the fact that they are slow. Also, I would like to point out that you will never unlock the The Extremist achievement simply by being good. I think you meant pure. Also, no offence but don't you think that encouraging the opposite to generocity (you said that we should give 1 gold to an orb (you didn't mention that you need to be connected to live) when someone may feel like giving more (I've given at least 100,000 gold to orbs)) is, well, you know.

You also said that you wanted a cliff noted that unlocks this achievement. There's a cliff in the middle of rookridge that'll do this and also the main cliff in the Treasure Island of Doom quest also earns it as well. I'm not sure if jumoing to the chest level then into the water will work but you can always save, jump directly into the water, load back (you will need to quit and load from the main menu since there seems to be no load function on teh pause menu for some reason), jump to the chest level, collect the treasure, jump into the water then continue your quest. Obviously, the achievement will unlock when you jump the 500m (or higher); you are simply doing teh rest to stop you from having to go round the island again.

Also note that for the Pooch Pamperer achievemt will require you to actually have a ball. You can buy one or dig one up near the gypsy camp. Also note that there are chickens outside the gypsy camp too. Apart from these mistakes, I have found this information very useful and I thank you for posting this. :)

Baschive

Reaction score

i need someone to help me get the completionist and the executioner achievements, we some one please help me, message me on this forum, for advice on how to get them or if someone can help me get them, u can also message me at xbox LIVE.

J

Jakfromshef

To get the cliff diver one just use the quest in bloodstone about captain dread and dive into the sinkhole

X

Xeon

Jakfromshef;303154 said:
To get the cliff diver one just use the quest in bloodstone about captain dread and dive into the sinkhole

Yeah I found out but thanks anyway :)

profitstealer66

Reaction score

you forgot to add in the part where you take ur clothes off... XD i just go up to reaver, take all my clothes off, use the seduce expression. works 100% of the time, without fail. if you already beat the main quest, do it to a sheriff. works 78% of the time >_< sometimes it fails you.

Talking about the menace to society achievment... >_<

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

This is a very great guide even for single player. Thanks so much!

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

Ok it's possible to get the achievements if you are on co-op and you see a person do it. But can you do the DLC achievements if you have the free DLC and not the premium?

LittleJBanks

Reaction score

I have one question, i am one expression away from getting the Completionist and i want to know if there is any other way to get Laugh then being 50% Pure Morality? or is that the only way.

D

darran311

i cast level 5 inferno while surounded by bandits in the colleseum that worked for archmage acheivement

FableFan4

Reaction score

Why go to clothes? Must I wear a raunchy outfit?

J

JaneEyre

Zamurick;263497 said:
A few things...

1. Your friend DOES NOT have to be there when you get your 50th silver key. All you have to do is buy something some a random shop while s/he's in your game.
2. A chain attack is when you press X right at the "peak" of the swing. Right near the end of the swing of your weapon, attack again. This is the easiest with a hammer, and does not require you to actually be hitting anything/anyone.
3. When giving someone the Executioner achievement, you'll only have to sacrifice one person assuming you have it already.
4. With the Dollcatcher achievement, you don't have to sell your doll. Just buy something from a shop.
5. Are you sure hollow men will work for the Black Knight achievement? I'm not sure they're considered human enemies.

That's all I think. Nice job. Rep+.

That's exactly what I want to say :kiss: Thanks a lot
calcul financement courtier | simulation pret immobilier | taux credit de france simulation crédit immobilier sera le total du prêt calcul financement courtier | simulation pret immobilier | taux credit de france