• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Red Dead Redemption Signature

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
One of possibly the very last two signatures I plan on making, unless privately requested and I truly feel like doing it. The other signature I'm working on is Sephiroxas', but managed to finish this one quicker since it was less complex. I'm moving away from signatures as I want to get into my other hobbies/passions (martial arts, guitar, drawing, etc) and I just don't have as much passion for making signatures like I used to.

This particular signature I made for Sean as a request he wanted some time ago, finally got around to properly sitting down and working on it (I'm sorry it took awhile). Not a style I'm well versed with so I often get stuck when doing ones like this and have troubles getting more things in there that actually fit, without going overboard.

RedDeadRedemptionforSean.png

Feel free to share your thoughts, criticisms, etc. if you wish.

Azer249

Reaction score
I like it. Its really good. the only thing ide do because i have ocd is sharpen it a bit then add a black border. Overall the style and layout is very nice but it could do with a tiny bit of sharpening.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I like it. Its really good. the only thing ide do because i have ocd is sharpen it a bit then add a black border. Overall the style and layout is very nice but it could do with a tiny bit of sharpening.

I can give that a quick try, and see what I get from it. Thanks.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
[Claps slowy.]

Sarcasm?

IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!