• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

online fable2.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PyroFr34k

online fable2.com

so ive already gotten 1 prize but now that i try again when ever i try to redeem it says "HARK! an error approaches! either your reward has already been redeemed or a server error has occured please try again." im not sure if anyone can help with this but i thot i might as well asked its done the 2 times in a row.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: online fable2.com

The item should be in the treasure chest in the guild cave. :)

Dentie

Reaction score

PyroFr34k;239766 said:
so ive already gotten 1 prize but now that i try again when ever i try to redeem it says "HARK! an error approaches! either your reward has already been redeemed".

You already got 1 prize so the error is right isn't it you already won your prize!!:rolleyes:^_^

C

CertainDeath

Hmm...I heard someone mention doing it three times? What were they on about?

W

Wolfie

You can get all three prizes. Just click on the different crowns at the end and it should work.

MasterJh

Reaction score

Either that or you do actually have a server error on your hands, not alot you can do bout that

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i think the problem is, you claimed your prize before seeing the other endings. if you had of done all 3 endings first, and then claimed your prize, you would have been able to get all of them. btw, which prize did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.