• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Sz x Alex

Reaction score
im looking for a Lucien doll will trade any doll at all prefarably garth as i have a few spare but i dont mind any of the others =]
Btw my name on here is my GT

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I'm done with Fable for now, I have other focuses to attend to, so I won't help anyone, anymore, with the Dollcatcher. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle an overflow of friends, especially when having to sort through them later. I wish those who still need Dollcatcher the best of luck. And no, I won't give away my dolls just because I'm leaving, so don't bother plaguing me for them.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
Still looking for hero dolls~ Hammer, Lucian, Reaver, and Hero! I'm willing to pay 1-2mill for each at this point. xD I do have some extra Garth dolls if any are needed. :3 And some legendary weapons.

Gamertag: Aysujumi

andy7015

Reaction score
looking for :
Garth, Reaver, Hammer, Theresa
can help with any other achievements or give money I have 7mill
can also help with Fable 3
message me on live GT andy7015

Glennekex

Reaction score
I need the lucien and hammer doll, I can trade with the hero doll, garth doll or money if you want !

Edit: GT = Glennekex

EDIT 2: Only need the Lucien Doll, not the Hammer anymore

Thaige

Reaction score
I need a HAMMER doll. I am willing to trade therasa dolls or 10M cash. Contact me on xbox live if you have a HAMMER doll. My gamer tag is Alpha Indo. Thanks.

Yurgi Windu

Reaction score
I have Hammer dolls - a - plenty. Looking to trade for Lucien and or Reaver. Msg on gamertag Yurgi Windu

USAassassin182

Reaction score
I am looking for Garth, Reaver, and Lucien dolls. I'll give just about anything. Thanks in advance, and happy holidays!
Gamertag is USAassassin182

PaNDaZ XeRo

Reaction score
Does anybody have a Reaver, Garth, Theresa, and/or Hammer doll that you're willing to trade? If so then message me. I can either trade you a Lucien doll or some gold.

My gamer tag is: PaNDaZ XeRo

PaNDaZ XeRo

Reaction score
Okay I only need a Reaver and Hammer doll. I'm willing to trade gold, items, a Lucien doll(have three but can get more), or a Theresa doll(I got lucky and dug one up).

GT: PaNDaZ XeRo

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
Okay I only need a Reaver and Hammer doll. I'm willing to trade gold, items, a Lucien doll(have three but can get more), or a Theresa doll(I got lucky and dug one up).

GT: PaNDaZ XeRo
I have a hammer doll, trade for a lucien?

Harshstar

Yep, that's cake all right
Reaction score
Have Garth, looking for chicken suit. Can help with F3 as well.
XBL me Harshstar

Jeremaih

Reaction score
Here's hoping people still look here.... the previous post was months ago...

I am looking for the Hammer and Lucian dolls. I can trade Garth and master weapons with four augment slots. I have a bit of gold i can play with, but I would prefer to do a straight trade. Any takers?

E2ME3

Reaction score
Here's hoping people still look here.... the previous post was months ago...

I am looking for the Hammer and Lucian dolls. I can trade Garth and master weapons with four augment slots. I have a bit of gold i can play with, but I would prefer to do a straight trade. Any takers?

Hey Jeremaih! I still look here because I am also struggling to complete my collection. I would be happy to trade you my Lucien for your Garth as then I will only need Hammer to complete. I have already sent you a Xbox Live message assuming that your GT is Jeremaih.

My GT is EJ5H3R and I look forward to hearing from you so we can arrange a time and I can get this thing over with.

Everyone else, I need a Hammer doll and can trade nearly everything for it including: legendaries; other dolls; gold; Box of Secrets' stuff and items need to get them.

Jeremaih

Reaction score
I can give you both Garth and Hammer. I managed to get two Hammers earlier today. My Gamer tag is AydenXeo not Jeremaih. I forgot to post it with my last post. Sorry. I also sent you a couple of live messages detailing all of this. Send me a message over live using the AydenXeo GT. I'll be on later tonight, if we aren't able to meet up we can come up with a time and place that so we know where to find each other. Thanks for watching the old boards. ^_^

CarterMiller

Reaction score
I need Garth and Hammer :(
I am willing to give the rest of them away after i get the achievement.
I've done all the achievements(except the doll and the torture 10 people ones)
Only game in which i've spent a couple of days and gone thru all the trouble to get them but only because i love the fable series so much.Too bad i can't put my hands on fable1 xbox-PAL(got the NTSC one but i played it on pc).I've already got fable 2 ,waiting to finish with all the achievements before going on :D

GT : CarterMiller
I am also willing to give a large sum of money or weapons or whatever they wish and i have to help me with the doll and torture achievements.
Thanks and have a nice day !

AngloLogan

Reaction score
I have Hammer dolls and a Reaver doll and I would like to trade for a Lucien doll. My gamertag is TheDutchRevolt. I'd much appreciate it if anyone could help me with this.

I have managed to collect all Hero dolls and at the moment I still have a spare Hammer, Reaver and Lucien doll. If you want them, just leave me a message. :)

Slegnor

Reaction score
Hi, I currently have 2 Teresa Dolls and no others, no-one i know can do the shooting range (I got 1 from there and somehow dug up another outside the entrace to the Shadow Court).
i have 65 out of 66 Acheivements and it's driving me mad :/
If anyone is willing to trade me the dolls temporarily, I will give items in return to show i'm not going to run off with them :)
I just need to hold them to get the last acheivement
My gamertag is Slegnor, please send me a friend request if you can please help.
Thanks