• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help out of a falling glitch

Daerin

Reaction score
I was in a relationship quest which required me to hold someone's hand and take them to Bowerstone Castle, but when I got there the game glitched so now I'm falling endlessly under the map and I can't access the sanctuary or anything. I've been trying to fix this for days now. Is anyone willing to help me? All you need to do is join my game then press start and go to Game Management and then hit load. Once your in the load room just press the home button on your controller and go to your xbox dashboard. This should teleport me to my sanctuary and I should be able to go from there. Anyone willing to help? My GT is Moon192. It would be much appreciated if someone could help me out with this glitch. I have 30 hours invested into the file and would prefer to avoid having to start over if I can.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If I still had the game I would have been happy to help, im sure another member would help you out though.

Daerin

Reaction score
That's alright, thank you both though!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sadly, I don't have Xbox Live Gold.

I would be glad to give you a trial code if that would help you to help the member out. If you were to befriend them on Live (then both come back to confirm) and maybe sort out a time that you could both try it I could pass you a trial code if you like, im sure I have some lying around.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I would be glad to give you a trial code if that would help you to help the member out. If you were to befriend them on Live (then both come back to confirm) and maybe sort out a time that you could both try it I could pass you a trial code if you like, im sure I have some lying around.
Alright, I added them. I am available on working days from 12:00 GMT to 17:00 GMT for this. I'll make a new hero (as I don't have any save) so I am right at Bowerstone Castle and we can fix this immediately. Before contacting me, ensure to post here that you are willing to receive help and indicate the time. Afterwards, when the time comes, I'll be waiting for your message in Xbox Live Daerin. (I'll also activate the trial at that moment)