• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help On Epic Games

Kevinstephens

Reaction score
Hello, friends Hope you all are well. I am a new user of this forum and this is my first post. Guys, I have a problem with my Epic games. Because after lots of effort I am unable to identify that where are installing epic games. Or the original location of storing data of Epic games. Guys, have you any solution for this? please share with me with proper guidance if possible.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Hello, friends Hope you all are well. I am a new user of this forum and this is my first post. Guys, I have a problem with my Epic games. Because after lots of effort I am unable to identify that where are installing epic games. Or the original location of storing data of Epic games. Guys, have you any solution for this? please share with me with proper guidance if possible.

The default location if you didnt change the install path is:

C:\Program Files\Epic Games\[Game Name]

There are a few ways to change installation paths afterwards detailed here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for replying and the suggestions also.

If you still have issues, might be worth reinstalling the launcher and specifying a specific install path.

Kevinstephens

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. You are right. Because I did a Google search and found this article. There also mentioned your process. Thank you.