• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looks Great!

Nobadz

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I'm new to Fable Hero and I just wanted to say how great the site is, and how glad I am to be apart of it, But anyways I just picked up the anniversary Edition today. All i can say is I'm blown away out the graphics, and im planning on playing all 3 fables again in order. Thanks so much for having such a Great site be looking for some incoming donations!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Isn't it wonderful? The Mods are hella cool aswell make some friends and be sure to post around so everyone can get to know you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and hope to see you around. ^_^

bluetain

Reaction score
Hello ,
I am new here too .. I have been a fan of the series since the Lost Chapters , on the original xbox . I have pretty much played all Fable games , and have enjoyed each one for what it is ... a different experience each time , but always a pleasure to visit Albion in all its different eras / and changing landscapes etc . Having recently finished Fable Anniversary , and really enjoying the updated graphics etc , I have a minor gripe .. why is it so buggy , and why are the game mechanics basically the same .. I mean this as in , My original copy of the Lost Chapters runs exactly the same as my copy of Fable Anniversary , right up to frame rate drop in Oakvale .. I think Lionhead pretty much just put a light dusting on the original game , and pretty much left it there .. I cant believe this game has been rebuilt from the ground up .. I am not trying to ruin anybodys enjoyment of the remastered version of the game , hey I did enjoy it , but I still feel they could have done so much more for my hard begged cash ....