• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a gunhand?

Harmonica Brigand

Reaction score
I very much love a good scrap and don't mind getting my hands dirty! Should any of you fine adventures out there like a companion on Fable II or III for Xbox 360 or Xbox One consider me your mercenary! My tag is Mad Mike Hoare ;D

Last edited:

Reavershots

Reaction score
A fellow Skilled Scrapper? Just know that it wouldn't matter if it were the DragonStomper, the Red Dragon, or Black Dragon, or any other firearm, i wouldn't mind a duel, or a henchman to wreak some havok. Seeing as that 1 of my save files is quite the dastardly character. Gamertag: CelticCr0w.

Harmonica Brigand

Reaction score
A fellow Skilled Scrapper? Just know that it wouldn't matter if it were the DragonStomper, the Red Dragon, or Black Dragon, or any other firearm, i wouldn't mind a duel, or a henchman to wreak some havok. Seeing as that 1 of my save files is quite the dastardly character. Gamertag: CelticCr0w.
Ah yes, very nice indeed. The finest selection of pistols one could ever hope to wield, it would be an honor to wreak havoc across Albion with a fellow shootist such as yourself. I'm currently on 360 but from what I understand Fable II and III both have backwards compatibility, so check the appropriate inbox for my friend request when you have time. Thank you for the reply, sir, I look forward to popping any unlucky sods that find themselves in our merry way. Lol