• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters

(un)Godly Hiroku

Fable 2 Genius
Reaction score
Re: Legendary weapon locations?

zeroace321;220894 said:
I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

idk if anyone has said this already, so im going to...FAIL!! to the epic extent!

wth are you talking about, you getv the rammer from shootin all the gargoyles, you retard

F

fr0zenFlame

i don't know how this weapon is called... kinda nooby but u need 2 get it at the shadow temple thing... :p but the thing is i'm not a member of the temple cuz the guy ask me to join their club and i say no but know i wanna join how can i join :p that is my question...

i'm not english so please excuse me :)

F

fr0zenFlame

hi guys i have trouble getting the mealstrom it is said that you have to go to the shadow temple but i am not a member of the temple how can i join now.

PS.: the guy who asked me to join wanted me to eat 5 baby chicks i refused

RockingNorman

Reaction score

in the show guilles gets killed by the monster, but in the game you have to kill him.weird.

nurgle07

The Game
Reaction score

BubbaH;220814 said:
You get a legendary axe named The Chopper from completing The Crucible whit 8/8 perfect rounds. It got like 91.0 damage and 2 aug's, one of the avoids the character from being scared, and the second one i can't remember.

You can also get a legendary Blunderbuss gun named "The Enforcer" after u buy Gilen's Farm in Brightwood. After you buy the farm he gives u the key to he's cellar, and a note which tells you to don't f*cking go down, but just do it anyway and in the end of the cave u need to dig up your treasure. However the blunderbuss got 177.0 damage, and 2 augs.

u don't have to buy the farm, as in u killed giles, if ur dogs a 5 star treasure hunter, u can dig up the key on a mound near the house.;)

C

charchilp

Chopper is the reward for scoring eight perfect rounds in The Crucible.
Chopper has a damage rating of 96 and has both the Discipline and Stoneskin augments.
The Legendary Katana “Daichi”

Cheap SEO

kyranzor

Reaction score

hey guys, for an earlier post

"At the demon door in WraithMarsh how many ppl do u need for him to open up???"

i just did this, its not, 6, or 8, its 10 people!! freaking hard when banshee and masses of skeles constantly chop up your followers haha

johnny3734

Reaction score

zeroace321;220943 said:
to get the holy sword at the temple it has to be 12 on the dot right? and also can i do it even after i did the spire also..... while i am donating does the clock keep going?

It needs to be at 12-1 PM. Not 12 on the dot, not 1 on the dot, anywhere between 12 and one PM.

johnny3734

Reaction score

fr0zenFlame;346586 said:
hi guys i have trouble getting the mealstrom it is said that you have to go to the shadow temple but i am not a member of the temple how can i join now.

PS.: the guy who asked me to join wanted me to eat 5 baby chicks i refused

You need to be evil. I would reccommend making a new character, beating the game (As it only takes about 3 hours if you know what you're doing), joining the Cult, getting the weapon, giving it to a friend, and having a friend give it to your main.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

I've seen a lot of questions about this, so I'll try to clarify it all a bit.

The Enforcer (blunderbuss) is located in a cellar in Gile's Farm. The cellar entrance is located in the barn, assuming you helped him out. I'm unsure where or what happens if you don't as I've never not done that (yay renown boost).

The actual weapon itself is located at the end of the cellar. You should enter a large room with sand all over the ground. It is buried near the back of this large room, opposite of where you entered, near a statue at the wall. If you don't have your dog it may take some digging around. However, if you have the Knothole Island DLC there is a way to bring it back, which I'll detail in a spoiler if anyone wants to figure it out on their own.

On Knothole Island there is a nifty little thing called "Cheet-urs Crypt". If you head up the hill from the docks where you first arrive and immediately turn left upon sight of the village, there will be a small graveyard. For clarification this is also the site of one of the Knothole books. At any rate, you should see a large crypt with a dog statue on top and a doorway below that.

To get the crypt to work, walk over to one of the villagers and have them follow you. Then, return to the crypt with them following. The doors will open and they should walk in. It may take some time, but they'll go in. It'll take less time the closer you are to the door yourself. Once they walk in there's a little animation as the doors close and out walks your dog. A small cutscene similar to when you return to Oakfield ensues where your dog runs up and licks your face

et voila. The dog issue is resolved.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

kyranzor;395883 said:
hey guys, for an earlier post

"At the demon door in WraithMarsh how many ppl do u need for him to open up???"

i just did this, its not, 6, or 8, its 10 people!! freaking hard when banshee and masses of skeles constantly chop up your followers haha

Have some guards or people from Bloodstone follow you. They're typically the only ones with weapons and can to some degree defend themselves. It also helps a lot to have decent Skill and Will. Fending off threats at a distance before they can get to your party will help a lot. Also, when I did this, I noticed that I was typically the one being targeted by them anyhow haha.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

crazishotta10;319042 said:
with the The Daichi (katana) when i go to the broken railing there is a statue in the way :( its the right place because i can see the hole that u jump into at brightwood tower please reply thanks.
Im not sure but i believe you can only get it after the spire(by this I meant when you kill lucien and make your wish NOT when you free garth!) or buy it? not sure but its either one of those