• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters
F

Flippy146

Re: Legendary weapon locations?

Can you put up the stats of The Maelstrom

D

Dagger-Daemon

I'm getting that Daichi, cause its like the easiest sword to get. (I only like Swords)

W

Wolfie

Wait so the red dragon only has 41 atk? Why does everyone say it's the best ranged weapon? Does it have really short loading time/fantastic augments or something?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The Red Dragon has the Devastation and Lucky Charm augments, which both boost attack power. So the gun itself might as well be mid 60, maybe higher. Also, the Lucky Charm reduces damage dealt to you, so there's another pro. That, and I believe it is a Turret model, which makes it the strongest of those models.

W

Wolfie

Still doesn't sound all that great. I'm sure my augmented master flintok pistol is still the way to go.

S

Striken7

Seigfreid;234408 said:
That, and I believe it is a Turret model, which makes it the strongest of those models.

I'm pretty sure it's Clockwork, or else it reloads all the bullets extremely fast.

A

Alpha L96A1

personally i dont rate the ledge. weapons, i mean look at the original ledge. weapons then comapre them to Fable II. would be good atleast to have sword of aeons as it was meant to be the uber everlasting sword that could kill all but never be killed... then all of a sudden it just F's off on its own accord :S although The Enforcer... cool to have a kinda shotgun on the game appart from that master weapons own pretty much... Apacolypse the key is located in the upstairs cupboard opposite the bed, make sure to buy the farm then continue into the outside bar and voila! uno immensio shotgunnio

E

Evil GunSlinger

my character froze help plz?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Evil GunSlinger;235766 said:
my character froze help plz?
Lol, off-topic?:lol:
Start a new game.

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Hey i have a kinda stupid question =\ what gun does Reaver have?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score

Reaver has what appears to be a unique clockwork pistol. He even tells you the name of it: Dragonstomper .45

Unfortunately, you can't ever get his gun. Just like you can't get Hammer's... erm... hammer.

P

Ptolemy

zeroace321;220943 said:
to get the holy sword at the temple it has to be 12 on the dot right? and also can i do it even after i did the spire also..... while i am donating does the clock keep going?

it has to be between 12:00pm and 1pm

J

Jedimindtrixxx

the chopper does 86.0 damage and has discipline and stoneskin augments; more resistant to scarring and gain more exp

D

DanF2F

achulay i hav got 1 so i dont even f**kin no y i put i didnt i hav 1,
i hav hammerthyst got from that farm home to my whore wife and whore child.....
and im gunna get the mealstrom soon alls u hav to do is to bring people into that temple which is easy.:ninja::lol:^_^:w00t::D

D

DanF2F

shadowfiend (cool name btw) sed Unfortunately, you can't ever get his gun. Just like you can't get Hammer's... erm... hammer.

hammers hammer is off one of those statues iin that cave u go an get water from wich is apointless mission coz that guy dies!!!!!!!!!!!! omg he freakin dead ahhhhhhh !!!!!

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Yea, wish you could get it...

J

Jedimindtrixxx

zeroace321 said:
to get the holy sword at the temple it has to be 12 on the dot right? and also can i do it even after i did the spire also..... while i am donating does the clock keep going?

no once you go into the menu where u select the amount of money the clock stops

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

they dont need to be "uber killers" but just better then master forge and look really cool. i remember finding the hammerthyst like 20 mins in the game and i was like "aw crap i found the best wepon in the game so fast there goes all the fun" but then seeing like all but 4 legendary weps suck. i was dissapointed

bowerstoned

Reaction score

i just have to completly dispel that stonebreaker utter lie zeroace321 should be ashamed! .... we all know now that you ger the rammer from the gargoyles, maybe stonebreaker will be on DLC