• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Legendary weapon locations?

Do you like how sucky they made the legendary weapons

• Total voters
J

jslayer81

Legendary weapon locations?

Edit: Scroll down for a list of known locations

Originally i requested for some locations of legendaries. I was surprised by how many ppl were getting so I decided to prevent further search's and threads to make a list! Add on if you see one that isn't there!

Also: If somebody had a link to a guide that explains where the legendary weapons are then that would be awesome!

Jslayer81

Edit: Here is a list of the replies that i have gotten thanx to all who submitted a reply :D

Melee

Hals Sword (long sword): 22 and 3 auguments | YOU HAVE TO HAVE LE editition to get this!!! In the chest by the first cullis gate in the guild hall there should be this sword

Rising Sun (Cleaver): 1 augment 61 ATK, Augument does extra damage to evil beings | Start off with making donations of 500 gold. After a bit, the Monk will tell you to make a donation when the sun reaches it's Zenith. Wait until 12-1:00pm. And make a donation of at least 10,000 gold. And you will receive the Legendary weapon

Hammerthyst (Hammer): 1 augument (Barkskin) 78 ATK | You get this weapon by completing the Oakfield Demon door, go inside the windmill, and look left

The Maelstrom(Long sword: You get it for sacrificing 2000 points worth of people at the temple of shadows and then sacrificing someone of great importance (spouse or monk) at 12-1:00AM

The Chopper (Axe): 2 auguments 91 ATK, one augument prevents scarring, other has yet to be known | you get it for getting a perfect score at the crucible

StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK: *RUMOR NEED CONFIRMATION WITH PHOTO* NOBODY KNOWS IF THIS IS EVEN REAL... but i'll leave it up here just in case :p

The Daichi (katana): in Brightwood. If you go ontop of Garth's Tower there's a cullis gate. If you jump off the broken part of the railing ajacent to the gate you'll fall into a hole. Follow the tunnel doing the puzzles as you go, at the top you get a pretty sweet augment, but more importantly after getting to the top you'll come out to a legde with a chest. Inside you'll get a sparkling katana with a name I can't remember (found in a different post)

The Wreckager (cutlass): 65 ATK, Fear itself, Golden Touch& Stoneskin | In the hall of the dead at the top of a tomb in a chest.

The Calavera (Mace): 67 ATK 1 Flame Augument | Westcliff, bottom portion demondoor

Ranged:

The Enforcer (Blunderbuss): 2 auguments 177 ATK | Buy Glien's farm in brightwood... he gives you a key to the cellar and tells you not to go there. With no care in mind go inside the cellar and at the end of the cave dig up the blunderbuss...

The Perforter (Turret Rifle), 81 ATK 4 Auguments | Demon Door in Wraithmarsh, get enough followers to follow you there to listen to his acting.

The Rammer (crossbow), 119 ATK 3 auguments | Located in the last of the gargoyle chests

The Red Dragon (Pistol), 41 ATK 3 Auguments | Place 1st in the Westcliff shooting range

Need more legendaries!

Thanx again for helping!

J

jslayer81

Re: Legendary weapon locations?

I really want these answers so BUMP

M

Malikh

Inside the Oakfield Demon Door, inside the windmill to the left is a chest containing the Hammerthyst, a 78.0 Hammer with a Barkskin augment.

X

xXeViLxX

you also get a long after scaraficing 2000 points worth of people,malevolent or w/e.

BubbaH

Reaction score

You get a legendary axe named The Chopper from completing The Crucible whit 8/8 perfect rounds. It got like 91.0 damage and 2 aug's, one of the avoids the character from being scared, and the second one i can't remember.

You can also get a legendary Blunderbuss gun named "The Enforcer" after u buy Gilen's Farm in Brightwood. After you buy the farm he gives u the key to he's cellar, and a note which tells you to don't f*cking go down, but just do it anyway and in the end of the cave u need to dig up your treasure. However the blunderbuss got 177.0 damage, and 2 augs.

J

jslayer81

Thanx guys... I made a list with all the contributions. if you find anymore then you know where to go! :D

Z

zeroace321

I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

BubbaH

Reaction score

zeroace321;220894 said:
I just got the Gargoyles one its called, Stonebreaker its a hammer with 5 augs and it deals 101 dmg

is it the one u recive for killing all the gargoyles?

J

jslayer81

zeroace321;220894 said:

Thanx dude, I added it to the list.. I presume you meant killing all the gargoyles...

Z

zeroace321

to get the holy sword at the temple it has to be 12 on the dot right? and also can i do it even after i did the spire also..... while i am donating does the clock keep going?

J

jslayer81

I'm not sure if you can do it after you beat the spire... But it is a quest called "Donating to the Temple of Light" So as long as you have that quest you should be able to do it. and make sure the temple of shadows doesn't destroy it!

The clock stops when you are donating FYI. and it's a cleaver not a sword

Also I did it at 12:05 so it can be atleast 10 min into 12 PM.

A

Apacolypse9210

for the blunderbuss how do u get the key for the portucullis blockingi it

X

xH3llzxElit3x

imm trying to get the one in giles cellar. problem a i beat the game chosse the wealth and have no dog... b i have to dig all damn round the place can some1 like come to my world or something or tell me where to dig please

B

bigdmahar

you have to dig on giles' gravesight..its behind the house...your dog should find it easily

B

bigdmahar

i didnt see the thing about no dog...if you want, i can come into your wold..add me SiIentDeathxX

J

jslayer81

Yea that really sux...

Oh um if you could edit your messges and put spoiler marks that would be great (about the dog)... Just a note :)

jslayer81

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

Where the hell is giles? I can't find him anywhere on the farm.

Edit: Giles is in a grave behind the farm. Do you have to do this early on in the game or something?

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Uhm I took the key, and giles isnt in a gravesite, so it's in the caverns somewhere across from the silver key, but where?

J

jslayer81

Hey could this be stickied? I'll keep updating it! :D

R

rmills45

yeah my dog is gone now...kind of a drag!!!! If I need a dog to get into the demon door, can I have a friend come into my world and have him make the dog do tricks? Since my dog is dead...

ok where is Giles' cellar? Cant remember where it is in reference from his house, htought it was around the corner to the right...

i thought you had to go into his cellar for the sword?

The Enforcer (Blunderbuss): 2 auguments 177 ATK | Buy Glien's farm in brightwood... he gives you a key to the cellar and tells you not to go there. With no care in mind go inside the cellar and at the end of the cave dig up the blunderbuss...

I found out where to go with the portcullis, his cellar was behind his house... Where in the cellar is it? I dont have a dog lol

i got the daichi katana, works great! EDIT though, on another forum they said once you beat the game, you cannot get the master weapons...untrue.

I am going to try and get the blunderbuss tonight, can someoen take a screen shot of the area where it is?

Can I possibly have someone friend me and show me where it is as well? Will their dog be in the game too?