• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Last Silver Key. HELP **SPOLIER**

Status
Not open for further replies.

King William

Reaction score
I need help finding my last silver key,... it is in Brightwood. It is in a cellar, in what looks like a barn of some sort.

I looked to youtube for help, and surprsingly there was only one person who posted silver key help. usually there are like 10 or so.
But, he just shows himself entering through a wooden archway, and does not show his path. He saids it is Gile's Farm, but when I "beam" to Gile's farm all I see is an old shack and an outhouse.

If you offer help, I need details, because this is the place I most get lost. I need something like: you beam in here, go straight or turn around. Any marking like sign posts. If you see the demon door you are close or you are way off course,.. that kind of help. The more details the better.
I know the moon shines bright over the place, but I never seem to be there when the moon is shining.

When I get the last key, I can open the chest in the castle. I already know there is nothing much in it, I have over $3 million, so nothing I find excites me now, but it would be nice to open it anyway.

Any help is always greatly appreciated.^_^

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
its in the cellar of the shack. the cellar entrance is touching the house just walk around the house and youll see it. You dont see the big barn because you didnt save Giles. You may need to get his portcullis key from his grave nearby but your dog has to be a certain level treasure hunter.

King William

Reaction score
I have his cellar key and his portcullis key, I got it when I had some dealing with him. Had to kill him or something. When I beam to Gile's farm, straight ahead is a turned over carrage, a well, and a shack, and a grave that reads, "here lies Gile and Jenny. Life was too cruel to you". Do they mean me. :blush:

Anyway, Am I suppose to activate the key or something, if so how? I have pressed "A" when asked to sellect it. Or have I lost my chance at the silver key?

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
cant lose a silver key, the portcullis key is so you can explore the full cellar, its been a while so I'm not sure where it is but I would think its in the chamber with the enforcer.

King William

Reaction score
I found it!!! :D The cellar was right next to the shack. I must have passed it like a million times,.. give or take 999,000 times. :cool:
Sometimes the hardest thing to see, is what is right in front of you.
But I would not have found it had you not told me of,.. enforcer. I went to youtube and put in,.. fable 2 chamber with enforcer, and the character went to the farm, (it was in the same condition as mine) he dug up the key ( I already had mine) and then went to the cellar by the shack.

THANKS MAN!!! :cool:

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Your welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.