• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Knothole Island's Big Freeze. Any Advice Please?

LilMitzy

Reaction score
Excuse me? I'm New Here.
Can anyone give me advice please?

I'm really stuck with the quest - "Knothole Island's Big Freeze"

This quest is really peeing the life out of me!:(:(
It's such a dumb stupid quest! I don't understand what the point of it is!!:(:(

What I do understand is that when the ball (or butterfly as it's called ingame) is blue, I whack it with my sword. When it's red, I hit it with a spell, (I'm using shock here) and when it's Yellow, I hit it with a ranged weapon. (I'm using a crossbow here)

But what I don't understand is..... I'm sending this dum stupid thing around the room and it's not doing anything except flying around the room everytime I've hit it!:(

What on earth is the point of this damned thing??:(:(
I'm just doing the same boring thing over and over and over and over and over and over.... and nothing else is happening apart from that!!:(:(

What is the point of this silly little excercise??
I don't get it! What is supposed to happen at the end, and how on earth do I get anything to happen at all???:(:(

Can anyone out there advise me with this very annoying quest please?

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
you got 2 keep doing it until you see the lines go away

LilMitzy

Reaction score
But that is my problem! I'm whacking this silly ball around the room for God knows how long, which feels like forever.... and absolutely NOTHING is happening apart from that!! :(:(:(

I was sat there for like half an hour doing this, and those electricity lines you referred to were NOT going away!:(:(

Isn't there anything else you (or anyone) can tell me?
There MUST be something specific I need to do in order to separate those electric lines at the front!
I can't just sit there all day long whacking this silly ball, all the while which is doing absolutely nothing in the hope of something miraculous happening!

Please..... someone..... give me more info here, because right now, I'm just completely clueless!!:(:(:(

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
well no in oder there come you have to do and youhave to do in the 5sec time