• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Introduction thread!

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
I haven't done one of these, I should, I've been here for a bit and everyone else has got one.

My name's Vinny. I work in manufacturing and have for 12 years. I'm pretty passionate about it. I'm 30 but I always lie about my age, going up or down by 10 or so years. I have two cats, Marvin aka Toothless and Bella aka Stupid. In addition to my cats my girlfriend aka and I live together. She's also in manufacturing and studying to be a nurse. We live in central Texas aka yeehaw. I dance, build stuff professionally and at home, I smoke, I drink responsibly on weekends. I don't know if anyone read it but in a previous post I mentioned starting a new job. I only worked there for a week and until the end of last week I've been job hunting. I love my new job but it sadly keeps me busy and away from my personal projects. Vin Diesel is a name people started calling me at work five or so years ago and it just stuck.

I've been playing Fable TLC ever since it came out on PC. I play it still, and recently started modding it. I'll admit I attempted to use mods for the game many years ago and became extremely frustrated and haven't bothered with it until a couple weeks before joining the site. I haven't really messed with Fable 2 beyond watching some videos on Youtube. I played Fable 3 and died inside. I found this site looking for TLC mods and Fable galleries.

So hi guys and girls.

See you guys around!

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Glad you decided to properly introduce yourself and share some more details.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Hola, pull up a chair, have a drink... or two, anything. The cobwebs and dust are still fresh and inviting around here, but I assure you the company is even better. If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to drop a line and hope you enjoy it here.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Yes a few of us still pop are head around here on occasions, there will definitely be more buzz if Fable 4 is finally announced at E3. Welcome and feel free to look around and express your self :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Yes a few of us still pop are head around here on occasions, there will definitely be more buzz if Fable 4 is finally announced at E3. Welcome and feel free to look around and express your self :thumbsup:
thanks ill definitely look around the first Fable is my favourite game ever im kinda hoping thaat there is a new Fable