• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Help! Lamp & Spade

UGotSrvdByAGirl

Reaction score
Sorry if this sounds completely ridiculous but I cannot find somewhere to purchase a spade nor can I manage to figure out how to flash my lamp 3 times for the Lady Gray quest.

I read I could buy a spade in Oakvale but the store never opens.

I have the lamp set on the d-pad to be selected but it doesn't do anything. I was only able to turn it on and off the long way and that doesn't work.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
According to the Fable Wiki of Fable & TLC:

A spade can be found in a chest outside the Gravekeeper's hut in Lychfield Graveyard. Alternatively, it can purchased at shops in the following locations:

• Bowerstone South
  • Hook Coast
  • Oakvale
  • Twinblade's Camp
I presume it remains about the same for Anniversary.

Old link for TLC for solving Lady Grey Quest. Cant find many Anniversary links as of yet but most of the content should be about the same in regards to these particular issues.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
You can get a spade right out the gate in Bowerstone South, the very first shop owner as you enter town. For a Fishing Rod I suggest going to Fisher Creak in Greatwood I believe.

For using your Lamp press up on the D Pad, this should bring up your quick select menu, go to items, others and select Spade. Lighting your lamp manually rather then using the HotKey feature might do the trick.