• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo and Horns

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo and Horns

o_O

Thats weird, I kind of figured it was one or the other. Is your corruption/purity bar at the evil side and your good/evil bar at the good side by any chance, or vice versa?

I was pondering if it would be possible to get a dark body with glowing blue (good side) will lines by doing something like that...

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

The Will Lines are blue regardless of moral standing, I have an evil character that is totally evil and totally corupt with all spells maxed.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dag204;231609 said:
The Will Lines are blue regardless of moral standing, I have an evil character that is totally evil and totally corupt with all spells maxed.

Im talking about one bar being at the good end, the other being at the evil end therefore giving opposing character changes which may explain why Rebel has a halo AND horns.

Besides, you can have red or blue lines appear on your character depending on alignment and stuff. To my knowledge you get the Blue will lines from using Will powers a significant amount and the red lines appear due to evil, though I am still wholly uncertain on this, need more playtime with my evil character and stuff tbh.

With totally corrupt and totally evil maxed out how does your character look?

V

Vulcan

Totally corrupt and evil maxed makes you look seemingly no different then just full evil. My skin is still dark, I still have horns, and I still look demonic. I got full evil very early (temple of shadows) and took me a while to get corrupt (Bought out the Bowerstone Market, jacked up the prices). I havent changed in appearance other then blue veins.

J

jclark

I had both for a while too. Was 100% good and 100% pure. Then went on a rampage killing everyone in the game to unlock the two evil expressions. About half way there I was evil enough and pure enough to have hornes and a halo at the same time.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

jclark;231622 said:
I had both for a while too. Was 100% good and 100% pure. Then went on a rampage killing everyone in the game to unlock the two evil expressions. About half way there I was evil enough and pure enough to have hornes and a halo at the same time.

Ahhh so it is possible to mix and match the evil and good styles then :D

R

Rebel202

I was niether good or bad and I was slightly pure

volf

destroy everything
Reaction score

can u get longer horns the one like all red skin? just as the logo on the one they that says projectego.net thing the one who has really long horns can u get it?? D:

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

No, and 11-05-2008. Do not necro post.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

This has happend to me before it's just some glitch if you have a good character and he's maxed out of good and purity and save then go on a killing rampage and and raise rent to full then save and quit. when you get back on you have full horns and evil and...a halo...hmm...and sometimes your dog will be the neutral color usually...

Reaction score

or you can be evil destroy every town but oakvale and then give a bucket load of cash the the temple of light

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Syth the old one;403710 said:
or you can be evil destroy every town but oakvale and then give a bucket load of cash the the temple of light
Eh you say Tomato and I say Tomahto :\ I would donate to a beggar. nets you more moral points

Reaction score

allthough you know the moneys going to something good =D where the begger will probally run off to the pub and then you woukd have to kill him for waisting his money

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score

you should buy the fable 2 guide it explains most of this

Stinky Shly

Willmaster
Reaction score
if you are most pure/good and become max evil/corrupt in 1 map without changing place it shoulkd show both

Status
Not open for further replies.