• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Get stuck in that one room in the snowglobe?

Kodayck

Reaction score
Originally I wanted to post this in this thread concerning getting stuck in the snowglobe, but it was unfortunately age locked cause this issue is as old as time:
there's a small room in the snowglobe area, past the field, it has an open window and a bench in front of the window. the door to get inside is locked but i used time control towards the door and phased through it, inside there is a melee flit switch (it is also visible through the window from outside), after hitting it, it flies out the window and you have to shoot it, which was tough enough because the hit box through the window is so small. after managing to shoot it, it flew really far down the path to the right (if looking out the window), infront of the well which is in front of the tree way down there, and it has so far been incredibly hard to hit with any spell. the door is also locked and cant be kicked down to get out.

does anyone know what to do here?

Today, on a replay of Fable 2, I got stuck in there as well, same place same reason. I saw a shiny, the game didn't seem to want to let me get the shiny, I got the shiny anyways, laughed, and the game then laughed at me when I got stuck in the room. Searching the internet I found no solution on how to get out other than to reload and do it right. UNTIL NOW!

A few minutes ago I have discovered the solution on how to get out of the tiny room.

Step 1: Knock on the door
Step 2: Immediately after step 1 use your time shift power towards the door and it will allow you to effortlessly phase out.

Tested this a few times and it worked out for me.

So there. Any future replayers who run into that problem now no longer have to reload their save and do the entire thing over again. Happy Adventuring.