• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fist Fighter Boast

R

richieb

Fist Fighter Boast

I wanna make a new char and do every possible boast. Is there a way around fist fighter, can you use certain magicks?

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: Fist Fighter Boast

If you use FableExplorer you can mod you punch damage. "Andythe gill" tells you how in this post: http://forums.projectego.net/mega-punch-3348/

I change from 1 to 3, but have tried it at 60 and it knocks out just about anything, except undead. You may try to go higher and do the boasts that way.

R

richieb

I use the Xbox console, can't/won't mod. I suppose I could try using force push, summon, ghost swords etc... but it would still be near impossible.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

richieb;177603 said:
I use the Xbox console, can't/won't mod. I suppose I could try using force push, summon, ghost swords etc... but it would still be near impossible.
I use the xbox also, I'm thinking of getting the game for my computer, but I've heard such horrow stories of playing pc, so I'm not sure if I should. Can't use magic in the ring.:unsure:

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

wow i guess you guys got me beat, but i think you can improvise :)

R

richieb

The only thing that could really work would be to use summon, turn coat and ghost swords all while using maxed slow time... but even then...

S

Scubs

richieb;177603 said:

What do you mean by impossible?

R

richieb

Scubs;178311 said:
What do you mean by impossible?
How do you suggest I complete boasts like without protection, without a scratch, X will not be harmed, etc... ALONG with fist fighter only?!?!?!?!?!

T

teatime

richieb;178677 said:
How do you suggest I complete boasts like without protection, without a scratch, X will not be harmed, etc... ALONG with fist fighter only?!?!?!?!?!

I would like an answer to that one as well please! Especially timed quests! Has anyone had any success? Without modding or using glitches and abuses of any sort that is ;/

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;177611 said:
I use the xbox also, I'm thinking of getting the game for my computer, but I've heard such horrow stories of playing pc, so I'm not sure if I should. Can't use magic in the ring.:unsure:

The fist fighter boast is different from the fist fighter club. It's when you go to the boasting platform and accept the challenge to complete a quest where you are not allowed to use any weapons other than your fists.

But I don't think they would have put it in the game if it wasn't doable.

Predator769_24

Reaction score

I would like an answer to that one as well please! Especially timed quests! Has anyone had any success? Without modding or using glitches and abuses of any sort that is ;/
It is possible, but very difficult. I suggest you use the following tips:

-Hire some mercenaries to help you out (since boast terms only apply to the player).
-Invest a lot of points in speed, physic and mana, since these stats will help you a lot.
-Slow time and heal life are not counted as offensive spells, so try and max those spells out first. These spells can help you deal more damage whilst staying healthy. [note that slow time does not influence the timer on some quests]

though if you don't want to go through all the trouble you should avoid taking no weapons boasts.