• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Fable Siggy

Well, about two days ago I realised my signature was looking a little empty (and still is...) so I decided to see what I could whip up in Photoshop in about 10 mins.

Here's my result.

Like I say I only had 10 minutes to play with, but I just couldn't get it the way I would have liked and gave up in the end. So, I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone would be interested in using it. I would be happy to add your name and you are welcome to use it royalty free. :)

T

The_Bard

Re: Fable Siggy

Thanks Steve. But i have already 1, i know it is a very stupid one but this summer i´m gonna have "graphic computation" classes(i dont know if this is the correct name in ingish) and then i´m gona make a great one!;)

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

That's fine Carlos. Good luck with your graphic classes this summer by the way! :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'll take it if you want. I think it looks good enough(for me that is). I'm not that good of an artist, so I can't make things like that; so I'm always taking the chance to get something like this when I can. So in the end, it be up to you, mate.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Sure, you're very welcome to use the signature. Let me know if you need any help adding it to your profile. :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I have everything right. But for some reason it won't appear under my old posts, is there a reason for that?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

It's just the way the forum software works I'm afraid, but fortuinately of your posts from now on will include the signature though.

F

flea

if your gunna give it away use resident evil font off dafont.com it looks cool

Status
Not open for further replies.