• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable III Top Stats Thread

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
Furthest chicken kick 40 yards, I believe that is a pretty good distance, at least it beats all my friends and anyone else I have compared it to.

How did you manage to do that?! That's impressive!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Are we recording scores for the wheel of misfortune here too? I got 211,000+ points.

Also, my money received is extremely close to a ninth digit.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
Current STDs: 11
I kept forgetting where to buy condoms and I only got a few from Reaver's Mansion, but anyhow I wanted biological kids with my wives, but apparently all of the wives I marry are cheating whores. Go fig.
Best Shooting Range score so far: 490
Never payed attention to my Wheel of Misfortune score because I always get "God-like" because I have a Dragonstomper pistol. Only have about 11 million in gold because my moral standards don't allow for me owning all of the homes, just all of the businesses. Go corporate! I got tired of repairing those houses one by one anyway.

ForcedDj

Reaction score
Shooting Range score: around 550(when you get the Black Dragon upgrade).

King William

Reaction score
58 STD's,...baby! I have 28 children,... 10 bio,.. 18 adopted. I had 3 husbands, and one wife at the same time,.. and managed to keep them all happy. and 46 million in gold, and counting!!

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
Update:
Topped out at 520 for the shooting range. Black Dragon pistol.
Scored around 680000 on the Wheel of Misfortune. Shock-Vortex (rarely used), TYPO Warhammer (rarely used), and a Dragonstomper pistol which accounted for about 98% of my kills.
My longest hand hold was about 600 yards.

Khalin

Reaction score
Alrighty, I wanna share some of my stats too.

Wheel of Misfortune - 1,404,685 - click to see
Mercenary Shooting Range - 740 - click to see
STD's - 0
Times Knocked Out - 0
Sexual Encounters - 107
Weapon Upgrades - 108
Mourningwood Mortar - 2310
Money from Jobs - 4,054,084
Building Income Received - 129,171,762
Highest Treasury Balance - 28,000,000
Most Money Ever - 57,134,772
Total Treasure Value - 6981423

I didn't want to take pictures of each stat. I got pretty happy and excited with my scores on The Wheel of Misfortune and the Shooting Range since they're pretty new though, so I felt it was worth immortalising.

AlmightyLush

Reaction score
Khalin, care to share your tactics? I've only tried to shoot everything in sight during te Wheel of Misfortune. Do you score higher for flourish kills or what?
I'm a little mystified as it's not implicit how the scoring is done for these new games.

Khalin

Reaction score
Khalin, care to share your tactics? I've only tried to shoot everything in sight during te Wheel of Misfortune. Do you score higher for flourish kills or what?
I'm a little mystified as it's not implicit how the scoring is done for these new games.
For The Wheel of Misfortune, I just used the Dragonstomper and one-shotted everything [except the big mercenaries, they take 2 hits to kill]. I don't use flourishes - just normal shots. The trick is simply just shooting as much as you can and not getting hit. I have done it with a sword without getting hit as well, but my score was only 1.2 mil or so. Using the Dragonstomper and not getting hit once, I scored the 1.4 mil. I think I get a lot more enjoyment out of the shooting range though.

nofreebe

Reaction score
Inside the brothel, getting it on with 9 entertainers, both M&F, at once.

Khalin

Reaction score
Alrighty, a little late but I got 1.5 mil at the Wheel of Misfortune. I'll post a picture later.

SweetWater

Reaction score
Current STDs: 11
I kept forgetting where to buy condoms and I only got a few from Reaver's Mansion, but anyhow I wanted biological kids with my wives, but apparently all of the wives I marry are cheating whores. Go fig.

You'd buy a condom? I found 7 condoms just by searching the houses of all 7 of my wives. I'm a bit suspicious that they, too, are cheating on me.

But it doesn't matter if I cheat on them because I'm the bleeding ruler of Albion. :troll:

Khalin

Reaction score
You'd buy a condom? I found 7 condoms just by searching the houses of all 7 of my wives. I'm a bit suspicious that they, too, are cheating on me.

But it doesn't matter if I cheat on them because I'm the bleeding ruler of Albion. :troll:
I have 759 condoms last I checked. I always purchase everything in the gift shop until there's nothing left every time I'm in town.

Khalin

Reaction score
Most group sex partners 11
Reaver's Wheel of misforture 3.6 million and here's the picture for proof.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8823529/IMG_20101231_132026.jpg
Can I ask how you did that? I one-shot every monster in round 6 without getting hit and I still can't get past 500k. This seems a bit strange considering the time limit of round 6 and the fact that I can't even seem to get the monsters to spawn fast enough even though I can one-shot them.

Edit: Just tried it again. I didn't get hit at all and I didn't even have to move from my spot, but I couldn't exceed 500k for round 6 considering the time limit. I can't even get the Balverines and Sand Furies to spawn fast enough before the time limit ends, so I'm not sure what you're doing.