• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II - Locations Guide.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable II - Locations Guide.

When you go into the tower Shoot at all the windows. Then look out of them with your aiming skill and look for a Stone head with bright blue eyes. I was shooting them one day and he just so happened to be there.

S

Striken7

You have the StoneBreaker listed as a legendary Hammer, and I'm pretty sure no such weapon exists (you also list it having the same requirements as the Rammer crossbow).

squidcheez

Reaction score

Im stuck on the oakvale keys:(I hav 5/6 but i dont know which one im missing. It might be the echo mine 1 but thats the only one i cant get 2. I did the quest where u clear out the hobbes for the cross dressing guy o_Obut after leaving i cant find the original entrance which goes to where the key is......

jj4beth

Reaction score

wow thanks m8

S

Sibone

KaveX;222534 said:
-On the road to Westcliff heading west just before the sharp slope/turn in path there is a turning on the left with a key.

Could you please give more details if posable, ive looked every where and i cant find it and its my last key :( Thanks much

J

JAMESQUILES

I CAN'T FIND THE LAST GARGOYLE IN ROOKRIDGE. I FOUND THEM ALL BUT THE ONE BUY THE BEACH WHERE IS THE BEACH AND HOW DO U GET THERE

thugziee

gangsterishh
Reaction score

KaveX;222537 said:
Legendary Weapons:

Melee

Hals Sword (long sword): 22 and 3 auguments | YOU HAVE TO HAVE LE editition to get this!!! In the chest by the first cullis gate in the guild hall there should be this sword

Rising Sun (Cleaver): 1 augment 61 ATK, Augument does extra damage to evil beings | You get this weapon by donating a large amount (over 1000) to the temple of light at 12 PM

Hammerthyst (Hammer): 1 augument (Barkskin) 78 ATK | You get this weapon by completing the Oakfield Demon door, go inside the windmill, and look left

The Maelstrom(Long sword: You get it for sacrificing 2000 points worth of people at the temple of shadows

The Chopper (Axe): 2 auguments 91 ATK, one augument prevents scarring, other has yet to be known | you get it for getting a perfect score at the crucible

StoneBreaker (hammer): 5 Auguments 101 ATK: Kill all 50 gargoyles to get this weapon

The Daichi (katana): in Brightwood. If you go ontop of Garth's Tower there's a cullis gate. If you jump off the broken part of the railing ajacent to the gate you'll fall into a hole. Follow the tunnel doing the puzzles as you go, at the top you get a pretty sweet augment, but more importantly after getting to the top you'll come out to a legde with a chest. Inside you'll get a sparkling katana with a name I can't remember (found in a different post)

The Wreckager (cutlass): 65 ATK, Fear itself, Golden Touch& Stoneskin | In the hall of the dead at the top of a tomb in a chest.

The Calavera (Mace): 67 ATK 1 Flame Augument | Westcliff, bottom portion demondoor

Ranged:

The Enforcer (Blunderbuss): 2 auguments 177 ATK | Buy Glien's farm in brightwood... he gives you a key to the cellar and tells you not to go there. With no care in mind go inside the cellar and at the end of the cave dig up the blunderbuss...

The Perforter (Turret Rifle), 81 ATK 4 Auguments | Demon Door in Wraithmarsh, get enough followers to follow you there to listen to his acting.

The Rammer (crossbow), 119 ATK 3 auguments | Kill all gargoyles

The Red Dragon (Pistol), 41 ATK 3 Auguments | Place 1st in the Westcliff shooting range

Enjoy!

when you say gliens do you mean giles?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

thugziee;240348 said:
when you say gliens do you mean giles?

Yes, that's correct.

C

celeryjackfreak

your still missing two from the cemetary. I know there's one near the Shelly tomb entrance because I can hear the bugger's annoying chatter. I just can't spot him.

C

celeryjackfreak

Okay finally found the GG just outside Shelley Tomb. When you walk through the gate into the trashed yard where the tomb entrance is, look left high on the wall under the little guard house on top.

C

celeryjackfreak

Fable II is giving me one of those good old moments where if anything slightly inconvenient can happen, it'll happen to me. The Brightwood Demon Door tells me I need to wear Bandit Skullcap, Corset, and Posh Trousers. Got the cap and corset alright, but I've been to every tailor in Albion and nobody sells Posh Trousers. Can anyone help?

C

celeryjackfreak

A rotten apple? Are you kidding me? Those arse faced pieces of rocky demon shaped crap! A rotten apple!

K

KTM Russ

Hypnotiqk;230661 said:
Ok so I knew about the GG in Bowerstone Market area...the one in the carriage place however I can't shoot it with the carriage in the way. Any suggestions?

i had the same problem, so i sold the property and waited a long time then it went away. you may need to finish the game first, i'm not sure

celeryjackfreak;253279 said:
Fable II is giving me one of those good old moments where if anything slightly inconvenient can happen, it'll happen to me. The Brightwood Demon Door tells me I need to wear Bandit Skullcap, Corset, and Posh Trousers. Got the cap and corset alright, but I've been to every tailor in Albion and nobody sells Posh Trousers. Can anyone help?

try noble gents pants

ok so i have all the keys but one. i know where it is, the one baried in the alley way of the bar/inn the cow and corset in bowerstone market (i have it in anyother account) but i don't have a dog!!!

i know you can dig without the dog, but i've tryed about 70+ times to gig it up. any advise?

M

melanie7

can someone tell me where all the gargoyles are in brightwood and i don't understand how to get the one in rookridge where i've been told that its at the entrance /exit by the sea on the cliff

F

ferrus

does anyone know what the ultimate treasure for the gargoyles is?

E

elu_thingol77

Good day to all:

I have just recently bought the game, as you will notice. I know not much of Fable 2, but I am trying to help my kidd with some quest. we will like to know where we can find the wizards robe ( I hope that is the name in english, not my mother language). you see, we found in brightwood a Hat, (like gandalfs) and we were told there was a robe to match that hat. but none of us can find it.

I was wondering, may you assist us???

Thankfully

Elu Thingol

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

Stonebreaker? it doesnt exist im afriad